JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a competition shooting mat from Midway. for $34... However it was clearance in Hot Pink... I kid you not... Of course how are you going to raz someone when they have a gun?

Ha, thats funny... I have one of those for that price but army green. They have those on sale all the time for that price.

Today I picked up a replacement 1911 after selling my two kimbers to pay off some bills. Not the same but still a good gun I hope IMG_20161202_135522118.jpg

Found these synthetic jacketed rounds at Bi-Mart today, so I picked up a couple of boxes to try over the holidays... Lead free small pistol primer, clean formulation powder, synthetic jacketed lead projectile (all according to the box)...

And a box of 325, Federal .22 match...
Getting ready for family to visit...

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Bought a Mossberg cantilever barrel to replace the standard rifled barrel on my 870. Actually bought it Thanksgiving day but received today. Wouldn't know it was manufactured by Mossberg if it wasn't stamped Mossberg on the side.

My only problem with Rock, and most everybody else, is that they don't make a true "GI .45"--oh they get the blade sights, but frequently not the vertical cocking serrations, and almost never the high unflared ejection port, the small safety or the arched mainspring housing.

If you don't have all those ingredients, you don't have a "GI .45"at least in the definitive WWII/postwar sense, simple as that. (WWI would have flat MSH, but no trigger relief cuts.)

Rock Island does not use the term GI as a 'Replica' model rather a 'base' model. The Rock series have a little more bling, the Tac usually a rail. The standard GI 5" does have vertical Cocking serrations and the old spur type hammer

I probably should buy a new mag carrier. My nice leather one with an open top on it let the 15 round mag fall out on top of my sock foot tonight when I was changing my pants and it hurt like hell.

Found these synthetic jacketed rounds at Bi-Mart today, so I picked up a couple of boxes to try over the holidays... Lead free small pistol primer, clean formulation powder, synthetic jacketed lead projectile (all according to the box)...

And a box of 325, Federal .22 match...
Getting ready for family to visit...

View attachment 326617

Well......you have to do what's appropriate for you! If my family were coming, I'd buy HP's!!! :eek::cool::confused:

I need to get some new grips for my RIA unless someone here got some that they are willing to part with for a good price:D
Mine is a Officer's model, I got two pairs for it from CDNN one with a reaper on them and the other with 'U.S.' on them, both were checkered, but the checkering was not much of a sure grip improvement over smooth panels. Then I got a set from Altamont, the upper third smooth and lower two thirds checkered. Really solid grip, good looking. I'd get some from them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top