JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He'll have the opportunity to handle the forbidden fruit, an AR with all the evil accessories... Flash hider, pistol grip, 30 round magazines, the full show :eek:

Don't go putting a bayonet lug on it. Poor guy might have to turn himself in for just laying eyes on it.

Jeez imagine if you could find one of those "shoulder things that goes up" for it. Baby seals & kittens would probably spontaneously combust.

1 OD green Mapul flip up rear site
1 Magpul Bad lever
5 OD green Magpul Gen M2 mags
5 Foliage green Magpul Gen M2 mags

more black Friday specials.

Finally ordered the stock, and a couple other things...
FAB Defense GL-MAG stock with concealed mag-carrier - M4/AR-15 Survival Buttstock w/Built-in Magazine Carrier - GL-MAG
FAB Defense Ergonomic Folding Grip - Ergonomic Folding Pistol Grip for M16/M4/AR-15 - AGF-43S
Precision Armament AFAB-556 flash suppressor - AFAB Hybrid Muzzle Brake - Precision Armament

Jet.com had a one-day-only 20%-off-max-discount-$30 coupon, and Mako (FAB's US distributor) has their 30%-off-everything Black Friday sale ending.

Picked up a maverick 88 security with 20 inch barrel and 7+1 capacity for 199 at big 5. Was surprised to see a decent price there. They're usually way over priced. Lol while I was picking it up I saw a brick of 500 rounds of 22 and it had an on sale sticker and was only 85 dollars o_O

image.jpg

2 Shockwave Technologies Blade Pistol Stabilizer (from Primary arms)
2 KAK SHOCKWAVE TUBES (from KAK)

I need to quit looking at the sales.

so I bought this Blackhawk leather spare mag holster. Its ok, it works... the detachable belt clip seems flimsy and if you rotate it enough it will pop off when wearing it (by design). haven't had it long enough to say its a problem, but thats my concern. The pro is the tension is adjustable for most any single stack magazine.
Leather Magazine Pouch - Single Mag - BLACKHAWK!
bh_420900bn_holsters_back.jpg

Didn`t buy yet but I`m looking at holsters as a Christmas gift for my brother. He got a 1911 from a buddy. Doublestack, may or may not have a rail on the frame, we`ll find out before long (long story). He also wants to get into BP shooting so I began looking for a powder measure.

I got a Ruger 452 MSR trigger from CDNN for $90 plus $10 shipping. I have one in my DDM4 a wonderful two stage trigger. Two stage triggers are usually associated with precision shooting and I do prefer Single stage usually for a AR. The housing this thing comes with is excellent for training. You can easily see what happens for trigger reset. For now I will have two housings and be able to show anyone why a aftermarket trigger beats a Mil-Spec, and the difference between a two stage and single stage trigger.
Oh and I paid $150 plus shipping for the first one from Ruger.

- AR500 Warrior Plate Carrier
- Level III+ 10x12 Curved Front Plate
- Level III 10x12 Flat Back Plate (on a budget)
- 3X Single Mag Tacos
- OD Green American Flag patch

Now I am patiently waiting as I might get it before xmas and hopefully before the civil war starts. ;)

Received from prior orders:
--BAD Lever
--KNS anti-walk pins
--UTG optic riser
--Badger CH latch
--YHM takedown pins
--2 pairs 5.11 Covert Khakis

Still in transit:
--FAB Defense stock
--FAB recoil pad
--FAB foregrip/bipod/light
--AFAB flash suppressor

Backordered:
--CBC upper
--FAB folding grip

I increased the Warden's membership at Front Sight so we can watch their new TV Channel and she get a FMK g2 pistol, it's kind of intended to be a Glock 19 clone. I have one and my copy did not clone all that well, Possibly this new one will go into battery when we do shoot it. It will be a couple of months till I actually have it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top