JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a boresnake today its a Hoppe's, doesn't seem as well made as all of my Breakthru ones but it was all they had in stock at the 1st shop I tried today, and didn't feel like driving all over town just to come back to where I started.

So hopefully it works well if not it was only $12

20211113_201004.jpg

Bought a boresnake today its a Hoppe's, doesn't seem as well made as all of my Breakthru ones but it was all they had in stock at the 1st shop I tried today, and didn't feel like driving all over town just to come back to where I started.

So hopefully it works well if not it was only $12

View attachment 1069931
My Hoppes 12 Gauge worked okay.

Just picked up my new home defense shotgun yesterday!

SDS Imports, BLP M12AB, Semi-automatic Shotgun, Bullpup, 12 Gauge 3", 18.5" Barrel, Black, Fixed Synthetic Stock, Angled Foregrip, Folding Back-Up Iron Sights, 1 Magazine, 5 Rounds with an additional 10 round magazine.

Thanks @Loomis for a good deal and an honest, friendly transaction.

SDS MP12AB.jpg

Looks nice but for gawds sake it looks naked, prancing around with tiny little magazine, this a family website. Please put a 30rd magazine on.

In all seriousness is that a Zastava? I don't know a whole lot about SKS. Does it take standard AK magazines? Or did you have to get a tapco conversion?

I'm loving bayonets on long guns here lately, I think I want to get a lug put in my Zpap M70 (AK47) but not sure who I'd have install it.
Gonna dump the 10 round, I hear 30 rounds have a tendency to jam, so I'm going with 20. Yup, Zastava, no conversion that I know of, but I'm still in the middle of my 10 day wait period. Also gonna dump the Tapco and get a better stock for it in a month or two.

Palmetto State Defense Carnik Con receiver set they released to help raise fund's for Dugan's medical expenses.
If any of his fans see this they ran out of receiver sets but do have some BLEM just lowers available:

IMG_1469.jpg

Found Sportsman's on 185th to be flush with certain powders today. Picked up some CFE Pistol today. Prices have gone up. Noticed 4227 was 48.00/lb. Haven't seen powder on the shelf there in just about a year. Had a reasonable selection of handgun ammo as well.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads