JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of these:
g0qn7pm3g5f61.jpg

In recent history, I've developed an interest in birdshead grip revolvers. A month or so ago, I picked up the Heritage Rough Rider with one and ordered the birdshead grip frame from Midway to fit to my stainless Single Six. Today, while looking through Davidson's as you do, I saw a Ruger Wrangler Talo edition with 3.75" barrel, birdshead grip, and even a holster. Didn't take long before I had one winging it's way to my FFL. Always had a great experience with Davidson's and they have their lifetime guarantee beyond any manufacturer warranty so it was a pretty easy decision. Here's the stock photo for this model (2030, I believe):

2030.jpg

In recent history, I've developed an interest in birdshead grip revolvers. A month or so ago, I picked up the Heritage Rough Rider with one and ordered the birdshead grip frame from Midway to fit to my stainless Single Six. Today, while looking through Davidson's as you do, I saw a Ruger Wrangler Talo edition with 3.75" barrel, birdshead grip, and even a holster. Didn't take long before I had one winging it's way to my FFL. Always had a great experience with Davidson's and they have their lifetime guarantee beyond any manufacturer warranty so it was a pretty easy decision. Here's the stock photo for this model (2030, I believe):

View attachment 1087486
Thanks for including the SKU, I looked in the wrong place, a search using their site search by SKU and it popped up. $267 was my price, not bad for a custom with a usable holster. I bought one too.

Bought a Aero Precision M4E lower with the one piece trigger guard at the LGS. Who knows why, but I did. Ordered a ERGO sure grip 2 in Red for the Warden's AR, she wants to trade out her Teal one

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top