JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BBQ gun 🤔 had to look that term up, I thought at first maybe you meant to type something else and git auto corrected, but searching BBQ gun came up with a deffinitition, basically a show piece 😎, I'd never heard that term before, congrats on the ammo score, everytime I buy ammo at a decent price anymore I feel good, like I won a contest or something.
BBQ Gun - currently off having a caliber conversion done to .38 Super
2096D881-1ECB-4DAB-A87B-F35E93C8402E.jpeg

UIIIII.png

Sandbags are holding up well.:confused:

A very helpful NWFA Member pointed me toward this mint condition P239 9mm (3.6" Barrel, 8 Round). It is a little more difficult finding the less popular discontinued firearms and accessories, but I was able to get a threaded barrel and a few magazines delivered today. Now I need to find a holster for the lil single-stack peashooter.

@PORSCHE928S4 Thank You again for looking out for a fellow member.

Got bored, decided to drop by Oregon Arms and Ammo…about two hours later (and a few bourbons)…

46D2A557-3BF7-483A-A216-EDB3D623DCE6.jpeg

Only my second one. Managed to not launch a detent this time and 2/2 not marring the finish when doing the bolt catch. Woot woot.

Just ordered a Brass Goat AR brass catcher. I'm tired of fighting all the soft side mounted ones and even worse, tired of picking brass up off of the ground. I have high hopes for it!

Ordered an AR9 rifle kit yesterday and then completed it with an Aero Precision dedicated 9mm lower today that was on sale. Less than $450 for another AR9! At least this one is for me, my daughter has the first one that was put together in the house.

Picked up a break action Pointer Pup 410 on a trade for an older bolt action 410 for a 73 year old friend that could not operate the Pointer Pup. Bought a pound of magnum pistol powder and some snap caps for my 45LC for me to practice my left hand draw and shooting. I'm planning for a shoulder surgery soon so I am getting myself lefty ready!

Picked up a break action Pointer Pup 410 on a trade for an older bolt action 410 for a 73 year old friend that could not operate the Pointer Pup. Bought a pound of magnum pistol powder and some snap caps for my 45LC for me to practice my left hand draw and shooting. I'm planning for a shoulder surgery soon so I am getting myself lefty ready!
You carry a 45LC? 🤠

Consider the total cost, say you find them for 1.50/each, 50 miles away, and you get 25 miles/gallon at nearly 4.00/gallon, you've saved a net of 4.00 and driven 100 miles. Consider your time and wear and tear on your vehicle. That 2.50/each is more than you want to pay but might not be more than the actual cost should you need to travel a distance to get them at a lower cost.

I'm a cheap bastage, squeezing every penny and always consider the total cost

:D
Saw this video pop up on my YouTube feed, made me think of this thread.

Picked up a new Remington R1 stainless, a Hornady case prep center, and a bunch of other small stuff at the Albany gun show. Was a great day with my son and a good friend. Glad to see a big show again down in Albany.

Picked up a Lorcin L380 parts kit off gunbroker and a Cobra FS380 firing pin spring off Gunpartscorp.

I still need to find a satin finish Cobra FS380 slide, that's reasonably priced. The FS380 has a beefier, and less prone to failure, slide.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top