JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go 50 Cal bottle opener.real 50 Cal just cut to open bottles MVIMG_20190219_193121.jpg MVIMG_20190219_193126.jpg

Many of the military exchanges now sell firearms, ammo, and related accessories. Just in case the word hasn't reached all the U.S. Military Veterans with a honorable discharge who view this forum - you can now buy from the Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), called PX or BX [I do not know what the Navy calls theirs] - ON LINE ONLY. But you have to register and have your 'character of service' verified. Do this at "vetverify.org" in order to shop at any of the four military exchanges (AAFES, NEXCOM, MCX and CGX).
Thanks, and I was already registered as a retired guy when they started that but I told both sons (Veterans) about it when they started seems like two or three years ago. Seems like I had to re-register or re-verify at the time. Good perk. I used to ogle Colt Python's and Browning Hi-powers for $87 at the PX, but then you had to be a E-5 and over 18, maybe 21. Oh and I agree, glad he isn't out finding out how sweet a Glock can be in 357 Sig

Looks like a great ice fishing rod for when you're stuck somewhere on the interstate.
"What're you doin'?"
"Fishin' "
"Fer what?"
"Idiots."
Accully I think the people who made it where fishing for idiots.and they caught a few
I bought one heheH .
It's a BBQ lighter accully.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews