JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a couple of plinkers today and a AR LOWER .
View attachment 551418 View attachment 551419

View attachment 551417

Nice looking Rough Riders. Are these the steel framed ones? I have had one with the alloy frame for around 15 years now. I am still looking for one in S&W .32 long. I could have bought one years ago at a gun show NIB for $169.000. Been kicking myself every since. I have found over the years but they were way overpriced, the last one I saw they wanted $325.00. That is getting into S&W .38 territory.

I done ordered a bunch....damn those emails...

1x 20" 416R Stainless steel 1:8 5R straight fluted heavy barrel in 6.5 Grendel type ii.
1x stripped forged upper
1x aero upper parts kit (forward assist, dust cover, and parts for both)
1x charging handle mil-spec (still have spare extended charging handle latches in red from black friday.)
1x 6.5 grendel type ii nitride bolt carrier group
1x 10rd 6.5 grendel magazine (everyone sold out of c-products mags that hold more than 10)
1x stainless steel rifle length gas tube (already have a gas block I bought on black friday)
1x 7.62 gamma muzzle brake
1x H2 buffer (swapping out the carbine buffer in my last complete lower)
200rds 6.5 grendel 100gr FMJ steel cased ammo

Already have a 16.5" mlok handguard new in package that should work nice on this 6.5 Grendel upper I'm constructing stirthepot.gif

I done ordered a bunch....damn those emails...

1x 20" 416R Stainless steel 1:8 5R straight fluted heavy barrel in 6.5 Grendel type ii.
1x stripped forged upper
1x aero upper parts kit (forward assist, dust cover, and parts for both)
1x charging handle mil-spec (still have spare extended charging handle latches in red from black friday.)
1x 6.5 grendel type ii nitride bolt carrier group
1x 10rd 6.5 grendel magazine (everyone sold out of c-products mags that hold more than 10)
1x stainless steel rifle length gas tube (already have a gas block I bought on black friday)
1x 7.62 gamma muzzle brake
1x H2 buffer (swapping out the carbine buffer in my last complete lower)
200rds 6.5 grendel 100gr FMJ steel cased ammo

Already have a 16.5" mlok handguard new in package that should work nice on this 6.5 Grendel upper I'm constructing View attachment 551981
I am now deleting those e-mails without reading them …… much.

I am not here and not saying I bought anything gun related.
I did buy a 8 ounce refill bottle of Lucas Extreme Gun Oil... which I guess could be used on Guns, but it can lubricate other things too.
And I bought a medium bottle of Glow On paint, and that could be used for gunsights, but you can use it for other things that have a need to glow some.
So a couple of useful non-gun items.
I was not here anyway!

Nice looking Rough Riders. Are these the steel framed ones? I have had one with the alloy frame for around 15 years now. I am still looking for one in S&W .32 long. I could have bought one years ago at a gun show NIB for $169.000. Been kicking myself every since. I have found over the years but they were way overpriced, the last one I saw they wanted $325.00. That is getting into S&W .38 territory.
I bought these from Classic FIREARM'S.com
I paid 99 dollars each .they are steal frame .
I guess to tell the truth I don't know.
Lol I just wanted a cowboy 22 .
And saw 99 bucks so I bought 2 lol
But I am giving one to another member on here.
As soon as we can get together to shoot and do a transfer.

And I finally picked this one up today.
I ordered it a couple a week's ago.
for some reason PSA TOOK OVER A WEEK TO SHIP IT.
but it is mine nowlol 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190226142909774_COVER.jpg IMG_20190226_151947.jpg SPRINGFIELD M1A SOCOM .
I wanted the regular 22 inch barrel but this was on sale.and had good reviews.so I bought it.
And then two days after I did PSA HAD THE OTHER ONE ON SALE.@#_&-((()))&$

Last Edited:
but it is mine nowlolView attachment 552689 View attachment 552692 SPRINGFIELD M1A SOCOM .
I wanted the regular 22 inch barrel but this was on sale.and had good reviews.so I bought it.
Well you just like walnut, that's all. I would like both the 22" barrel is where the Army thought was the sweet spot, it has a different front sight post on it. different muzzle devices, if I could only have one it would be what you have.

Well you just like walnut, that's all. I would like both the 22" barrel is where the Army thought was the sweet spot, it has a different front sight post on it. different muzzle devices, if I could only have one it would be what you have.
The front post on the sights is square it's kinda odd but I just got it today.
So I will at least try it out before I
Try to change it but .
I don't think it will be a PROBLEM.
I just want to go run and gun it .
I have 450 rounds .
And just ordered 500 more.
Plus I got 3 more 20 round mags on the way.
In the mail.as we speak

Some of the parts showed up today...
The cat couldn't be bothered lol.
20190227_152148.jpg

Of course I didn't put anything heavy on her. Just a gas tube and charging handle leaning on her lol.

She's too busy soaking up the heat from that heated pad she's laying on to care.

First thing I did when I turned 21 was take the NRA Basic Pistol course so I could get my CHL. One of the instructors had a Beretta 92FS he let me shoot, and I've been a fan ever since. For whatever reason I've never purchased one, there was always something one spot higher on the list. I even ordered a set of these wood grips last year, knowing that I'd eventually have one. It finally happened this week, I found a deal on a new M9 that I couldn't resist. People go back and forth on the 92FS vs the M9, and I was hesitant to order at first. Reading about the differences it seemed like personal preference with the slight edge to the 92FS, but one look at the pictures and I knew this 80's kid had to have that straight dust cover. This won't be used for anything serious, so chalk one up for nostalgia.

(I'll post pics once I have it)

but it is mine nowlolView attachment 552689 View attachment 552692 SPRINGFIELD M1A SOCOM .

That's a looks like a great rifle. I wish I had the money for a SOCOM as well.

AS VAL but yeah. I need a VSS mag, AK12 mag, AK-101 mag...

And I don't have any guns those could be used in. I just like to get some rare mags for the sake of having em!
Kinda looks like my molot vepr 12 magazines though ;)

Same line patterns up and down the sides of the polymer magazines.

Kinda looks like my molot vepr 12 magazines though ;)

Same line patterns up and down the sides of the polymer magazines.
Yeh, only 9x39...

And I heard AKs in 9x39 will be pattern after the AS VAL mags so I really want 9x39 to happen. I will even put money down on a suppressor and pay that tax the moment it comes out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top