JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magazines for my Saiga IZ-240 and my Walther P.38s. Noveske dust cover, forward assist, and pivot pins for my Noveske upper. Magpul quick-detach socket and swivel. Also two large MTM Ammo Crates and one brick of American Eagle .22LR (not pictured), both currently on sale at BiMart. Bi-Mart - Bi-Mart Ads

Last Edited:
Magazines for my Saiga IZ-240 and my Walther P.38s. Noveske dust cover, forward assist, and pivot pins for my Noveske upper. Magpul quick-detach socket and swivel. Also two large MTM Ammo Crates and one brick of American Eagle .22LR (not pictured), both currently on sale at BiMart. Bi-Mart - Bi-Mart Ads

View attachment 554147
That reminds me that I need to get some new mags for my Saiga-12. The two POS Pro-Mag's died from rusty springs even though they didn't get wet and are in a safe with a dehumidifier in it.

That reminds me that I need to get some new mags for my Saiga-12. The two POS Pro-Mag's died from rusty springs even though they didn't get wet and are in a safe with a dehumidifier in it.
It happens I got six Ruger 25 round mags for a 10/22 .
And one JUST won't work for some reason it failure to feed over and over and locks the bolt back lol with rounds in it.

esstac kywi
486EF44C-00E2-4278-930F-1A500AA89463.jpeg

And one JUST won't work for some reason it failure to feed over and over and locks the bolt back lol with rounds in it.

I had a similar issue with lead bullets taking a nose dive into the magazine body instead of up into the chamber. Had to do some precise filing to achieve a better angle.

I've had nothing but problems with Pro-Mag. I spent a crapton of money on two drum mag's for the S-12 and even after I put in the low brass reliability kit, neither of them worked if I put in more than 5 shells. The two 10 round stick Pro-Mags I had died for the same exact reason about 3 months after I bought them.

I've had nothing but problems with Pro-Mag. I spent a crapton of money on two drum mag's for the S-12 and even after I put in the low brass reliability kit, neither of them worked if I put in more than 5 shells. The two 10 round stick Pro-Mags I had died for the same exact reason about 3 months after I bought them.
I have had many ProMags with problems, if you call they say lifetime guarantee and send them in. Not worth it to me, but those drums are pricy.

I have had many ProMags with problems, if you call they say lifetime guarantee and send them in. Not worth it to me, but those drums are pricy.
I managed to sell the drums I had. I had tried calling ProMag several times and I ended up with just getting a person with a horrible attitude every time. The first time I called, was for something I simply didn't know, I had to fit it to my shotgun. Nothing that came with the drum said that. The next few times I called were for all the feeding issues and they just consistently blamed my gun. So I sold them for about 20% of what I paid for them, unfortunately.

Commo gear...
Just ordered two DMR dual band radios. We seems to have some solid DMR repeaters in the area so why not take things up a notch from dual band and 10 meter?
Got one for me and one for my daughter, who also holds a ham license. I did some research and these seem to be the best bang for the buck as far as hand held DMR's go. These also text message.

MD380

Cheers.

TYTMD380.png

That's not a gun. That's a 9 MM.

But a real nice 9 MM.
I got a .45ACP too lol. But thinkin of doing some speed steel courses this spring/summer though so 9mm will be much cheaper on ammo :D But I do like the full frame pistols like my 1911, which is why I like the CZ 75 SP-01 for the way it fits and feels in my hand.

Ordered a holster and tritium night sights for the CZ

Edit:
20190304_210232.jpg
Arrived already! New holster
20190304_210315.jpg
New tritium/fiber optic day/night nights
20190304_210414.jpg
And UFO's! (tritium) camera might have wiggled a bit and blurred the shot slightly. oops.

Kinda interesting the tritium doesn't glow through the open tops, just the rear, but when outside light hits the open top the rear gets very bright! very impressed with these sights!

Last Edited:
81F1FAA6-8693-4418-9945-CCEF6DA04D15.jpeg Picked up a new G17 build from Jeremy yesterday. Hoping to go try it out today.
Threaded 9mm. Cut the grip to G19 length and flared the mag well. Picture shows a 17 rd magazine in it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top