JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a Ruger single six .22 and .22 mag this morning and a box of speer gold dot the other dayView attachment 548957
Nice I bought two of the Hartage rough rider
22 single action pistols 99 bucks each.
Going to pickup them today or tomorrow.
And Shooting on Saturday.
Got one for me and one for another member.
Going to transfer one to him . when we get together to shoot hopefully he can make it Saturday.

I can't remember if I posted this but I picked up a shield MVIMG_20190219_095616.jpg 9mm a few weeks ago going to shoot it Saturday also

Wife is napping in front of TV so I might get away with this entry. Got a brand new F.A.I.R. 16ga SxS with extractors and double triggers with English style stock. Absolutely beautiful! Then turned around and thought I needed John Wick's back-up, the awesome H-K P30SK 9mm DAO. What an excellent firearm with one of the best DAO triggers I have ever used. The biggest mistake in paying for my 22 year old grandson to get his TX LTC and telling him that PRACTICE is importance, I told him I would supply the ammo whenever we went to the range. He has claimed ownership to one of my Glock 45's. Thank goodness he didn't like the Glock 357SIG.

Wife is napping in front of TV so I might get away with this entry. Got a brand new F.A.I.R. 16ga SxS with extractors and double triggers with English style stock. Absolutely beautiful! Then turned around and thought I needed John Wick's back-up, the awesome H-K P30SK 9mm DAO. What an excellent firearm with one of the best DAO triggers I have ever used. The biggest mistake in paying for my 22 year old grandson to get his TX LTC and telling him that PRACTICE is importance, I told him I would supply the ammo whenever we went to the range. He has claimed ownership to one of my Glock 45's. Thank goodness he didn't like the Glock 357SIG.
Get him a GLOCK 9mm
9 mm ammo is cheap.
Target ammo is really cheap NOW.
I been buying it like crazy last few weeks MVIMG_20190219_165608.jpg

Many of the military exchanges now sell firearms, ammo, and related accessories. Just in case the word hasn't reached all the U.S. Military Veterans with a honorable discharge who view this forum - you can now buy from the Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), called PX or BX [I do not know what the Navy calls theirs] - ON LINE ONLY. But you have to register and have your 'character of service' verified. Do this at "vetverify.org" in order to shop at any of the four military exchanges (AAFES, NEXCOM, MCX and CGX).

Many of the military exchanges now sell firearms, ammo, and related accessories. Just in case the word hasn't reached all the U.S. Military Veterans with a honorable discharge who view this forum - you can now buy from the Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), called PX or BX [I do not know what the Navy calls theirs] - ON LINE ONLY. But you have to register and have your 'character of service' verified. Do this at "vetverify.org" in order to shop at any of the four military exchanges (AAFES, NEXCOM, MCX and CGX).
My friend at work just bought three guns from the PX IN TACOMA.
discount was good

10-4 roger dodger
My favorite to hunt is Pheasant, Quail, and Chukar. Was disappointed that Freedom did not have larger selection of shotshells and better shotshell prices. I reload for the clay games, but buy usually at Cabelas my hunting loads for birds when on sale or clearance. 3" Turkey loads [20 or 12 ga]work great in open chokes for Pheasant. My brother and I hunt a game preserve just east of Hugo, OK. This part of TX too expensive to hunt for a poor boy like me [retired & DV] due to large corp and oil companies out of Houston & Dallas jacking up the prices & tying up land in leases for years. The Tx public lands are flooded with stupid unsafe, hunters.

FDF37E5E-5F79-4418-B2DC-75D38C3CAE87.jpeg 666D4C98-F48F-4E6B-9369-8A2DEB560063.jpeg I got a Midwest Industries quad rail (7.5 ounces) for my carry handle carbine (southpaw safety and tape switch). My buddies think its weird not being on a flat top gun...until they hold it then it makes sense. My rolled up sling has a QD mount that goes into the non-rotational QD holes on the handguard. The zip strips will be replaced once I go to the farm store and get galvanized bailing wire.

I think I am finally done building this one.

10-4 roger dodger
My favorite to hunt is Pheasant, Quail, and Chukar. Was disappointed that Freedom did not have larger selection of shotshells and better shotshell prices. I reload for the clay games, but buy usually at Cabelas my hunting loads for birds when on sale or clearance. 3" Turkey loads [20 or 12 ga]work great in open chokes for Pheasant. My brother and I hunt a game preserve just east of Hugo, OK. This part of TX too expensive to hunt for a poor boy like me [retired & DV] due to large corp and oil companies out of Houston & Dallas jacking up the prices & tying up land in leases for years. The Tx public lands are flooded with stupid unsafe, hunters.
For target stuff I buy cheap .
But I also shoot some exspesive stuff through my carry gun .
To make sure it works and to see the difference in it.
For shotguns .
I duck hunt I spend more money I use HEAVY SHOT ABOUT A DOLLAR A ROUND.
BUT it works we can not use lead shot here in Washington

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top