JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tipton Best Gun Vise
tipton_best_gun_vise_1958_1.jpg

Followed me home today.... not sure why, I'm a terrible parent.

FA44CBCB-6EE7-4360-94E3-DA2C35000694.jpeg

Should have my other one arriving tomorrow at FFL.. looking forward to posting that in here more than the one above. (Ruger 8351 coming very soon...)

:D

Last Edited:
I must confess... last night I went out and bought a Canik TP9SFX and also managed to walk out with a remington tac 14. Come take a look at this the gun shop owner said...Ill give you some free shells he said.... Im a sucker.:cool:

Acquired a book on the C96 "Broomhandle." I haven't read the text yet, but the book contains some very nice photographs and paintings. The select-fire variants are particularly neat-o. The short section on Han Solo's blaster will appeal to @TeacherSmurf.

Sb0PPMe.jpg

Working on an Arisaka Mossie Mount and LAW Gen2 folder for the beast, and the Trident Concepts TACOST Pistol and Rifle training-card decks and Pat McNamara's TAPS Carbine DVD. (I say "working on" because I gotta move some funds between accounts and go buy a money order...)

So far so very good....

Stainless heavy barrel, 10/22 magazines, fairly compact at 18" barrel, Nikon Prostaff Rimfire scope. Doing nickel sized groups with Remington golden bullet. Currently testing other types to find what it likes.

D407893D-5C34-4D7A-844A-329D56631E37.jpeg

25 yard break in
Initial run of ammo: l/r t/b
Aguila 22 Match
Aguila Super extra standard velocity
Aguila Super Extra high velocity
CCI Standard
Federal Auto Match E1701263-EE1A-4D79-AD6F-FE5A824E97BB.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA