JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a great day today. Bought some x-treme bullets for reloading, 4000 .380 and 3750 9mm. Then went to a local gun shop and bought 10 hexmags, a one point sling and an IWI Tavor. tavor.jpg

Bought 3, 420 round cans of Federal clipped 62 grain 5.56x45. $129.99 on sale, $109 a box after rebate. Also picked up a couple of boxes of Federal Champion 115 grain 9mm to try - $7.97 each. Would have bought more of each, but wife was with me. Bimart.

I picked up a used (but never used) Dillon 550B and a couple of conversions. There is a little surface rust on it but for what I paid, I can afford to clean it up. It will be nice to have one 550 set up for large primers and one set up for small primers. :)

Edit: 0 of these will ever stay in my possesion. The one f'ing product i didnt read reviews on. Although im sure someone has warned me about these before and i just forgot. 9789678F-AAEC-471C-901C-8A7780A007AA.jpeg

Last Edited:
Edit: 0 of these will ever stay in my possesion. The one f'ing product i didnt read reviews on. Although im sure someone has warned me about these before and i just forgot.View attachment 408157
Wish I knew you were planning on getting one of those... I would have flat out told you to not get it and get checkmate mags instead. Promag rarely makes anything worth it.

Wish I knew you were planning on getting one of those... I would have flat out told you to not get it and get checkmate mags instead. Promag rarely makes anything worth it.
Frustrating to say the least, how is it possible to f' up an m14 mag. I can see weak material but these wont even seat, how? Its not a complicated magazine lol. its flimsy and simple compared to bm59 mags i just dont get it lol.

Frustrating to say the least, how is it possible to f' up an m14 mag. I can see weak material but these wont even seat, how? Its not a complicated magazine lol. its flimsy and simple compared to bm59 mags i just dont get it lol.
The same way American companies tend to mess up the AK. Cheap and cut corners. Plus idiots.

I noticed this morning that PSA had their SPARC/10 Pmag deal going. Sat down this afternoon to place the order and it's sold out. I should know by now, when Palmetto has a deal, don't hesitate. It'll be back in as few weeks and next time I won't procrastinate.

Contractor dropped off the steel door and frame for my "safe space" this morning. So I guess that's somethin'.

Some 190 grain.308 Nosler Projos.. Gotta get the sub sonic stash up to snuff. I heard from my LGS that they just had a form 4 come back in 5 months!! fingers crossed!

Sportsmans has all Nosler reloading bullets and brass 30% off right now! good deals!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top