JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a visit from the Optics Planet fairy:

View attachment 403787

Got the new fun part installed :)

AK Pistol.jpeg

Palmetto State Armory, $5.46 per. Shipped.

They're bolt hold open, not that much of a fan of BHO, but at the price point can't be beat.

Looks like they're gone now, but stuff at Palmetto usually comes back around frequently.

Test fit 1 in a Norinco & it's perfect. I fully expect to have to modify a few of these, but again no prob at the price.

Packed in single plastic with hang tab hole, like you could do retail.

In a light non foul smelling oil.
Not hurting for mags, but it is always nice to have more. Glad it fits the Norinco. Thanks.

Not a gun but the 9.5" blade, overall 15" version of this. I have some really nice Moose antler material, that I'm going to make look like Ivory and I plan to polish out the blade first. Probably have to take the guard off for that, I want it mirror bright. It will probably just be a wall hanger, but it will be a SHARP one! I don't believe in dull knives, I'll even sharpen the clip point. Then I'll build a custom scabbard for it.
Maybe I'll figure out how to post a photo or 2.
As my good friend Rex is fond of telling me "Don't Cut yourself" As I'm putting a shave yourself edge on his Benchmade for him. :cool:
He tries to jinx me! :eek:
bl008_2.jpg Gabby

If it helps, at least those sights actually have iron in them. :rolleyes:

And don't cost as much as other steel back up sights.
They are also nicer coated then many i have seen that have that phosphorous grayish look, the detents threw me off im used to the push-pop (lol) plastic mbus.
Allthough im sure an ak guy never has to bother with this stuff :rolleyes:
Come to think of it ive never really seen the aftermarket for ak sightso_O

They are also nicer coated then many i have seen that have that phosphorous grayish look, the detents threw me off im used to the push-pop (lol) plastic mbus.
Allthough im sure an ak guy never has to bother with this stuff :rolleyes:
Come to think of it ive never really seen the aftermarket for ak sightso_O
Not much you can do. There's a few front sight posts, a few aperture sights and stuff. The only rifle I have atm that can use aftermarket sights is the AUG.

But painting the front sight white would go a long way with an AK.

Ordered some early black Friday sale spares. Oops kit, charge handle, LPK, anti-walk pins, etc. I think I'll drop some coin on ammo come Friday. Maybe anothe BCG or two also.

Bought 200 rounds of Prvi Partizan .380 ACP, JHP, 94 Grain from Cheaper than Dirt. Yes, I know that they are normally not cheap and just a piece of dirt, but sometimes they do have good deals. Needed $50 order for free shipping - made it by $1.56. They have the same bullet shape as the very old Federal that my Walther PPK/S likes so much. Best price on .380 hp that I have seen recently.
Thursday bought another 400 rounds of 9mm Blazer Brass 124 grain fmj $8.97 a box - Bimart sale. Also ordered 500 Hornady 62 grain .224 match HPs - Midsouth Shooters Supply exclusive. Probably should have ordered the 1500 pack, but going to be busy enough this winter reloading what I already have.

Last Edited:
Bought 200 rounds of Prvi Partizan .380 ACP, JHP, 94 Grain from Cheaper than Dirt. Yes, I know that they are normally not cheap and just a piece of dirt, but sometimes they do have good deals. Needed $50 order for free shipping - made it by $1.56. They have the same bullet shape as the very old Federal that my Walther PPK/S likes so much. Best price on .380 hp that I have seen recently.

Nice!

SGammo usually has decent prices, but only worthwhile if bulk. As the shipping is never free.

Am thinking on buying up some 5.56 through them to put back for the next "dry spell". Some of his non federal stuff is a better deal, even with folks listing the federal with the rebate. Even with shipping.

He also had golden tiger AK stuff st a great buy. Not sure if that's still on.

On topic: just bought a 1" ultralight Vortex scope mount for an AR Varmint build. Should get it in time to try out for some Turkey day plinking!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top