JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CE031799-7F7B-46E8-A9AC-EC646EA1FB71.jpeg I didn't know I needed this but, a new Beretta Pico for $250! This thing is so tiny, now off to break it in.

Last Edited:
Got 250 rounds of 380 ammo and ordered 4 more pairs of macnix gloves different colors I love these gloves for everything from shooting to working in the yard or garage these are old I ordered 4 new pairs today MVIMG_20171202_131418.jpg MVIMG_20171202_131432.jpg MVIMG_20171202_131503.jpg funny thing the ammo is hollow points and for some reason my old STAR 380 won't feed them lol so you know what that means .I HAVE TO BUY A NEW 380 PISTOL TO SHOOT THE AMMO I GOT HEHEHE

Last Edited:
I ordered a .223 bore laser, Lyman digital trigger pull gage, pin starting punches and a bloody expensive sewing scissors for the wife! :D

Oops.....forgot a Brownells AR armorers wrench. :D It replaces a POS Wheeler one!

Last Edited:
I ordered a .223 bore laser, Lyman digital trigger pull gage, pin starting punches and a bloody expensive sewing scissors for the wife! :D

Oops.....forgot a Brownells AR armorers wrench. :D It replaces a POS Wheeler one!
Been looking for an AR armorers wrench and you are the second person that didn't care for the Wheelers. What is the problem. I looked at it and it looked OK to a novice.

3 more AK mags and another mag pouch, 4 Hungarian tanker mags, 1 40 rd Russian AK mag, a Romanian sling (to have the correct sling on the wasr), and a dong grip for the wasr.

I may have a problem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top