JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a Remington 700 Long Range in 7mm Mag. If anyone has been paying attention, I have a pile of parts waiting for it. :)

Barreled action will be going to gunsmith tomorrow for threading. Bolt is off in another direction getting fluted and a handle. :cool:

Picked up a Remington 700 Long Range in 7mm Mag. If anyone has been paying attention, I have a pile of parts waiting for it. :)

Barreled action will be going to gunsmith tomorrow for threading. Bolt is off in another direction getting fluted and a handle. :cool:
I like your choice in caliber

Picked up a used vibratory tumbler, media and media separator from a member here. Already had a wet tumbler, but there are times I don't want to deal with the hassle, and just do a simpler cleaning, so this will be a nice addition. I like having the option of doing either one. And I definitely needed that media separator as I've been improvising up to this point.

I like your choice in caliber

Thanks. Trying to put together a elk rifle that I can still use for the occasional long range shooting session. I have become a fan of the Hornady ELD bullets so when I saw the specs on the 175 gr 7mm ELD-X, I was impressed enough that it made my caliber choice pretty easy. Yes, it will be a little heavy but that doesn't bother me much.

Cabela's has a Ruger Pay Employee Prices sale on this weekend (ends Wed I think). Had a cabinet of all their Ruger pistols except, wait for it, the 10 mm. Found it in the Kimber cabinet (high $ cabinet) 4 cabinets away at normal($899) price. Didn't have a PEP sale tag on it so I asked what that price is. Came back and said its on sale for $809.00 !! Sold! Took forever to find a salesman but at that price I wasn't going home without one. At least I already have the ammo.

Cabela's has a Ruger Pay Employee Prices sale on this weekend (ends Wed I think). Had a cabinet of all their Ruger pistols except, wait for it, the 10 mm. Found it in the Kimber cabinet (high $ cabinet) 4 cabinets away at normal($899) price. Didn't have a PEP sale tag on it so I asked what that price is. Came back and said its on sale for $809.00 !! Sold! Took forever to find a salesman but at that price I wasn't going home without one. At least I already have the ammo.
I saw the mail ad, but could not bring up the 10mm online. I don't think that they want people taking advantage of a good seller.

I always wanted one but always forgot, or--->> was plain being cheap.
I just received my two (NIW) 9mm-.45 Maglula-Uplula loaders. I paid $14/ea.
These gadgets are awesome!!

Purchased an Aimpoint Micro T-1 2MOA, and traded an EOTech for an Aimpoint CompM4s.
I have four Aimpoint Pro's and really like them wanted a T-1,but they were really hard to find reasonably, so I got a Trijicon MRO, still high priced, but available. Lighter and more compact like your T-1, with most of the Pro's attributes.

Well I traded the three new Hawk 982's (12 gauge Pumps) and some cash for a new Glock 20. When I brought it home, for some reason the Warden saw it, grabbed the case opened it, took it out and looked at it and announced she liked it, but she just likes Glock's. I told her it was a man's gun, she replied it was her gun. Sometimes you just can't win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top