JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just boring ammo. Half case (10 boxes) of 9mm and almost half case (9 boxes) of .45
Brownells had them on sale and the code LDN took $20 off of $200 with free shipping.

It was Sellier & Bellot ammo, a favored brand.

Last order from Brownells before some assbag stole my credit-card number again... (JUST as they closed the case on the last one! :( No common ground between the two cases I've been able to find other than me having made Paypal transactions for collectibles with highly-rated eBay sellers--first $800 at Nordstrom in Miami, now almost $600 at Kmart*ick* in Naperville, IL*DOUBLE ick*--two places I've never even BEEN nor know anybody there.)
--Prick punch
--V Seven Ultralight Port Door Rod for Gremlin
--port-door spring to replace the one I fumble-fingered and lost
--no-sling endplate (FAB AG-43 family grip beavertails don't play well with any side extensions)
--two Twang Busters
--black-nitride gas tube and GT rollpin

So now all I need is the barrel and the upper's ready to either ship to @NWCustomFirearms or take in for refinishing and barrel install... unless by some fluke I can con the maintenance guy here into letting me borrow HIS workshop for a few minutes.

Last Edited:
A metal 5-gallon jerry can to add to my fuel store.

For Bullseye pistol: 400 rounds of .CCI .22lr standard velocity for my Smith Model 41 (300 target, 100 green tag for matches)

20170722_113320_resized.jpg

Bought a M & P 45cal Shield, w/ a ported barrel. Already own a G29 10mm so the ported barrel has a certain attraction to it. Looking forward to going and shooting it tomorrow.

Those are nicer looking than the wooden grips that came with my W German PPK/S. I use Pachmayr grips for CC. They are a little larger, but gives me a better grip surface. Be careful buying Pachmayr grips for yours, I have heard that the newer ones are a pain to install. Let me know how those work out for you.

No worky at all. I emailed Hogue before buying to confirm they'd work on an Interarms stainless model, and they affirmed they did. I tried them today and just don't fit. With enough modification, they probably would, but I'm not going to bother with it, and will return them on Monday or whenever I receive an RMA.

No worky at all. I emailed Hogue before buying to confirm they'd work on an Interarms stainless model, and they affirmed they did. I tried them today and just don't fit. With enough modification, they probably would, but I'm not going to bother with it, and will return them on Monday or whenever I receive an RMA.
That's too bad, I may have bought a set just because they look so good. You can send them to me so I can try them on my blued model - lol.

A few FDE Tapco flat side 30rd AK magazines.

$5.95ea + shipping, at 44mag (an Oregon Co.)

<broken link removed>

-I think these were available at $5 at one point, so didn't list them in the "great deals" thread. Plus they are Tapco, ...but we won't be going into "battle", just handy for the range I'd imagine. If they hold up well, great! If they don't, no biggie.

Black are $8.
Orange are $9.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top