JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered some odds and ends AR parts from 'Forward Controls Design' for both upper and lower. Pricey birdcage, forward assist, some precision washers, pricey Mag release, end plate, and two other things that I can't remember, and a Vickers extended mag release for the wife's G-17.

Powder coating? Are you going to make them red, white, and blue? Just kidding! But what is powder coating cast bullets?

It's an alternative to lubing the bullets, and helps to prevent leading in the barrel. I've done some reading on it and watched a number of YT videos on it - sounds like a lot of folks are moving away from traditional lube to powder coating cast bullets.

Powder coating? Are you going to make them red, white, and blue? Just kidding! But what is powder coating cast bullets?
I never kid...
20170517_210858.jpg

Man, I should start saving money. I feel like I can postin this section all day. My one piece 0 MOA EGW rail for my Tikka m695 came in the mail today. So did a Psa 9mm upper. And then seeing the new rail, I ordered a Boyds stock for the Tikka. Too many projects, so little funding!

Well I got them awhile ago but went range yesterday and guess what for some reason these Mag's won't stay in my guns that have AMBI MAG RELEASE BUTTON I even tried cutting out a hole where the catch is they work in my gun that has MIL spec Mag release IMAG1125.jpg IMAG1124.jpg IMAG1123.jpg

What kinda gun?
Tried them in my 300 blk out they fall out after two or three shots and I can just pull and wiggle them out I think it is the ambi Mag release because I put them in my sisters AR and she has regular Mag release and they work they are more flexible than a standard P MAG I'll have to try something else but I'm at work so have to wait till next week

The Warden says stop supporting this thread... So I gave Son Unit #2 a Ruger LCR in 38, and my Para Black Ops Recon, a commander sized 1911 14-45. Fixed her Wagon!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top