JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
U.S. politicians have done and continue to more damage to this great nation's way of life, freedoms, rights and financial security than any of it's enemies like China, Russia, Iran, Al Qaeda, Taliban combined.

I think the majority would comply ultimately and the few that stand their ground would be handled with superior force and labeled extremist in a major "win" for the "common sense" gun law pushers.

Thinking law enforcement would quit over this is naive. History tells me otherwise. Some would quit for sure, but most "are just doing their job". It'll happen incrementally. Jordan Peterson has talked about accidental genocide several times. Fascinating and terrifying.

Scary bubblegum inbound I fear.
Yea I'm a historian you would be surprised how much following orders goes. There's a book on a polish police Bergade that executed jews for the Nazis in Germany and almost everyone of them complied to some degree with the orders from Germany. Some would quit, others would go through with it.

If it comes down to, they'll probably send antifa types to do the confisations. Fanatics are more willing to take a bullet than career people.
Well that would be two birds with one stone !
1671814916546.png

Well good thing here and now is in no way comparable to The Holocaust. Even making a comparison of those is extremely disrespectful to six million people and their families.
The comparison is fair. The fate of those six million people began somewhat like this. Keep in mind that the Holocaust was not limitted to those of Jewish origin.

WoW!

That is the kind of person who has a dangerous attitude.

I don't know the context of the conversation, but if it were me, I would end it right there - and whatever the relationship was, that too.
The context was political on Facebook. It's what liberals do when they can't their defend ideology.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top