JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly this would result in dead officers, the enforcers of these horrid policies.

Id implore law enforcement to ignore these policies and tell politicians to do it themselves.

Sadly this would result in dead officers, the enforcers of these horrid policies.

Id implore law enforcement to ignore these policies and tell politicians to do it themselves.

If .gov started kicking in doors and started forcefully taking legal firearms I got a feeling it would be a lot more then police officers dead.

At this point and time I think most law enforcement would just walk off the job if they got those orders. The country Is divided more than ever I think the government would get a lot more push back.

These people are really trying hard to push this country into a Civil War... I mean that's the only thing I can think here... other than "are they crazy?"

I stopped watching when he started peddling watches.

But as to confiscation dickhead gov probably said the quiet part out loud. In WA state they are being more subtle. The ultimate goal for them is no guns in private owners hands. They are incrementally making it harder and harder to have a gun. I think their long term plan is like this:

1) find out where the guns are (ie WA and OR permit process, which is a registry)

2) Create ever more tightening rules that only allow you to legally have a gun if you meet all the requirements. It's like they are forcing you into a smaller and smaller box, and only so many poeple will fit. Fe permit, yearly background check, storage compliance inspections, mental health determination like Hawaii has right now, ammo limits? Who knows what rules they will add over time.

3) if you don't fit into that little box (for example you got your yearly paperwork in late) then they have an excuse for confiscation.

It's a longer and more subtle creep of you rights and if gun owners keep sleepwalking through it when they finally wake up it's gonna be too late. Every single step must be fought imo. And somehow some way we have to get gun owners and people that believe in the constitution, fundamental human rights, and keeping our country free from tyranny to vote.

I think the majority would comply ultimately and the few that stand their ground would be handled with superior force and labeled extremist in a major "win" for the "common sense" gun law pushers.

Thinking law enforcement would quit over this is naive. History tells me otherwise. Some would quit for sure, but most "are just doing their job". It'll happen incrementally. Jordan Peterson has talked about accidental genocide several times. Fascinating and terrifying.

Scary bubblegum inbound I fear.

These people are really trying hard to push this country into a Civil War... I mean that's the only thing I can think here... other than "are they crazy?"

The guy has marginal support even in his own party.

The end of the world has been cancelled for the moment.

I think the majority would comply ultimately and the few that stand their ground would be handled with superior force and labeled extremist in a major "win" for the "common sense" gun law pushers.

Thinking law enforcement would quit over this is naive. History tells me otherwise. Some would quit for sure, but most "are just doing their job". It'll happen incrementally. Jordan Peterson has talked about accidental genocide several times. Fascinating and terrifying.

9+ years ago... https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/c...weapons-large-capacity-magazine-registration/

There was a massive non-compliance push done by CT gun owners at that time when CT passed an AWB/semiauto/magazine registry/ban..

You were correct at one point. Since Jan 6th and Mosier stand off and other key events. The country being pretty much a 50/50 divide it could be a lot different. Crazy thing is the left keeps pushing for a civil war.

They keep getting voted back in and then people are shocked? :confused:
Those who predict a fight pay no attention to history. There will be no fight. They will not be going door to door, they will not have too. They will pass a law, most will grumble and turn in whatever is told. The few hold outs can hold out. They can't take the guns out to shoot and now and then one will get caught and made an example of. Amazing how fast people who predict mass violence forgot how fast they laid down for the great hoax lock down. This will be just the same. A LOT of gun owners will go along thinking surely this time the compromise will end as they toss their ballots in the trash saying voting does not work. :s0092:

I believe they simply think that Americans will just follow any law they pass, and I also believe that the majority of Americans would, but what a ruckus a dedicated minority can make :)

It's common sense gun control…

Then it severely restricting/registration…

Then they want the scary black rifles…

Then they'll be back for semi automatic pistols…

Then revolvers…

The he!! With them, gun owners have to start making a ruckus over the blatant violation of an enumerated Constitutional Right…

Let's start calling for the timely prosecution of criminals and leave the law abiding alone!!!!

And recall these violators of the Constitution! Tar and feather them publicly….

It's common sense gun control…

Then it severely restricting/registration…

Then they want the scary black rifles…

Then they'll be back for semi automatic pistols…

Then revolvers…

The he!! With them, gun owners have to start making a ruckus over the blatant violation of an enumerated Constitutional Right…

Let's start calling for the timely prosecution of criminals and leave the law abiding alone!!!!

And recall these violators of the Constitution! Tar and feather them publicly….
I'd rather have them receive the punishment for treason, because trying to subvert the constitution is treasonous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top