JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.

No, my guns don't kill anybody, but if they did, my 300WM rifle would be just as deadly as my AR-15.

People should not be afraid of inanimate objects.

How about NO.

3067FA7E-527C-4E13-AEAB-00DA6F205C36.jpeg

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
did you use the "small penis" argument for hunting with a semi auto? Who mocks anyone for the tool they want to use? how about you give up your single shot and hunt like a real man with your bare hands?

What is with people? 2 months ago everyone was celebrating civilian Ukrainians making Molotov's and giving teenage girls fully auto AK47's to fight the Russians and now everyone is back to "muskets" and "well regulated militias" and small penis nancy boys if your hunting rifle carries more than zero rounds at any time?

None of us killed those kids. None of us need to feel guilty for what everyone else does. Those police officers should be put in stocks and have rotten food thrown at them though.

I now feel like drilling a damn 3rd pin hole

Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

Mr. Beers from Tic Toc, is that you?

Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.
Charles Whitman killed 17 people with a bolt action hunting rifle in one of the worst mass shootings even by today.

My question for you is if hypothetically everyone gave up their semi autos how would that make you feel safer in society with just revolvers and hunting arms?

troll much?
What I see here is an opportunity to discuss with MORE people about the fallacies of gun control and reasonings behind gun rights. Im not surprised at all in todays mass shooting age that people are turning to a gun forum to ask questions.

Last Edited:
I build and train to use mine in the case of tyranny.
Yeah I hunt birds with a semi…

The cry for accountability by the public should be against the chicken bubblegum popo that we're so afraid of a confused drugged up punk that they let the killing continue!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top