JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
Do you own an AR15? I suggest that you get rid of any semi-automatic weapons you own as an example of your own self-righteousness.

Let this thread die.png

Dakȟóta tribal wisdom states that when one discovers that one is riding a colloquial "dead horse", the preferred strategy is to dismount...

did you use the "small penis" argument for hunting with a semi auto? Who mocks anyone for the tool they want to use? how about you give up your single shot and hunt like a real man with your bare hands?

What is with people? 2 months ago everyone was celebrating civilian Ukrainians making Molotov's and giving teenage girls fully auto AK47's to fight the Russians and now everyone is back to "muskets" and "well regulated militias" and small penis nancy boys if your hunting rifle carries more than zero rounds at any time?

None of us killed those kids. None of us need to feel guilty for what everyone else does. Those police officers should be put in stocks and have rotten food thrown at them though.

I now feel like drilling a damn 3rd pin hole
Mic drop.

Come on kids, Quit playing with your food.
lamb slaughter GIF

funny goat GIF

Edit to Add: Months ago I messaged Scrubnut...I let him know that if he wanted to close the thread, he could request it from a Moderator.

Last Edited:
Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
Not only does what you say make no sense whatsoever and in no way has anything to do with a rational though, we are all dummer from reading it.

I am going to have to agree with Diamondack's post here.
This topic has been beaten to death...and racked over the coals.

Also there is this to consider :
Lots of less than excellent going on in this thread.
Attack the position taken , by the forum member...Not the forum member.

Thread is closed.
Andy

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany