JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They won't come after you because your a gun owner. They'll come after you cause your a pedophile, a drug maker, or some other BS. At least that's what the warrant will say, and what the media and your neighbors will hear. None of your likeminded gun owning friends will do anything to help you, cause they just found out your a wacko with despicable tendencies. Then after confiscating everything and you've been financially defeated, they'll drop the charges. But you won't get your guns back, and everyone will still look at you as the bad guy whose house was raided.

Divide and conquer.
This is the true danger of red flag laws. Ripe for arbitrary and devious use.

Oh sorry… went all paranoid conspiracy theory there for a sec.

Funny thing about that. Due to the passage of time, the supply of old guys is relatively endless.
And eventually, the young (assuming) lady would become an old lady, maybe even an old man?

Of course, for someone who say something like that, it probably would not occur to her. Probably didn't even occur to her how bad that sounded - although I am sure if someone said something like that to her and about her, she wouldn't hesitate red flag them in some way, or come completely unglued. Given that this was said on FB, I personally would not hesitate to report her to FB - if for no other reason than to try to teach her a lesson and to learn it FB would do something about it.

The interesting thing, to me at least, is that it is possible Ozland may find itself in a shooting war with China, on their own land. At which point, they will regret not having military firearms in the hands of their citizens.
Regret is not possible in a politician. Blame, on the other hand..

At this point and time I think most law enforcement would just walk off the job if they got those orders. The country Is divided more than ever I think the government would get a lot more push back.
I think you would be surprised how many would follow those orders. I'd love to be wrong about that. But I bet at least half would. That is until they started getting shot...and their families started getting targeted.

I think you would be surprised how many would follow those orders. I'd love to be wrong about that. But I bet at least half would. That is until they started getting shot...and their families started getting targeted.
as a victim of SB23 and the death of my aunt due to a stroke and delayed medical treatment because LAPD and LAFD showed on their computers REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS in the premises, don't be surprised at all.
"I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS" has been the steadfast excuse for over 100 years now for those following tyrants.

The comparison is fair. The fate of those six million people began somewhat like this. Keep in mind that the Holocaust was not limitted to those of Jewish origin.
Yea there was 5 million "others". Additionally China is a good example of disarmed populous having dangerous consequences under Mao and purges going on with him.

This is the true danger of red flag laws. Ripe for arbitrary and devious use.

Oh sorry… went all paranoid conspiracy theory there for a sec.
The true plan from the get-go, giving a viable excuse towards turning American "subjects" into Stassi.... for now, they are just calling them "Karens"...

There is absolutely no similarity between what happened in reaction to COVID and The Holocaust. Not the slightest.

Perhaps you would like to speak with my favorite Rabbi about such comparisons. I am sure he would give you some things to think about.
Too bad there isnt a "thumbs down" under the "like" button... Cuz I'd give this one one if that was possible.

If it comes down to, they'll probably send antifa types to do the confisations. Fanatics are more willing to take a bullet than career people.
While in one sense there could be a ring of truth to that, but in reality, those types are kitty cats unlikely to seek armed confrontation even with superior numbers.

When push comes to shove, most people will throw their guns in the pile and move on with the major part of their life. Their family, job etc. I'm thinking of Australia as an example. I find it hard to believe there would be serious, widespread armed resistance to banning or confiscation. But I could be wrong.
That's likely what the British loyalists said to themselves in 1775.

Well good thing here and now is in no way comparable to The Holocaust. Even making a comparison of those is extremely disrespectful to six million people and their families.
Perhaps referencing atrocities and war crimes committed during the last US civil war makes a better comparison, suitable to your temperament?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top