JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dispute your reasoning.
It's not my reasoning, it's history.

Reasons the British lost:

1. They were fighting against France, Spain and the Netherlands at the same time.

2. The British were fighting at some distance from their home base, everything had to come across the Atlantic Ocean.

3. The Americans were fighting on their home ground. Typiclal advantage of defense over offense.

4. Internal British political repercussions from the expense of the war.

5. The British Army wasn't the best in the world, the British strength was their navy which they couldn't bring to fully bear against the colonial revolutionaries.

6. British mistakes in strategy, some understandable given the wide front of the colonial battle area.

7. General Washington did have a persistent way of keeping the revolutionary fire alive; others might've quit earlier in the game.

Walt Disney has done more to spread false information about the Ameridan Revolution than Red Chinese subversives ever could.

Johnny Tremain was a fictional character, invented by an American author in 1943.

The root cause of the American Revolution was money. Colonists didn't want to pay taxes.

It's not my reasoning, it's history.

Reasons the British lost:

1. They were fighting against France, Spain and the Netherlands at the same time.

2. The British were fighting at some distance from their home base, everything had to come across the Atlantic Ocean.

3. The Americans were fighting on their home ground. Typiclal advantage of defense over offense.

4. Internal British political repercussions from the expense of the war.

5. The British Army wasn't the best in the world, the British strength was their navy which they couldn't bring to fully bear against the colonial revolutionaries.

6. British mistakes in strategy, some understandable given the wide front of the colonial battle area.

7. General Washington did have a persistent way of keeping the revolutionary fire alive; others might've quit earlier in the game.

Walt Disney has done more to spread false information about the Ameridan Revolution than Red Chinese subversives ever could.

Johnny Tremain was a fictional character, invented by an American author in 1943.

The root cause of the American Revolution was money. Colonists didn't want to pay taxes.

Yes,
The stamp Act
The Townshend Act
The Tea Act

Leading to the Boston Tea Party
Which led up to the Boston Port Act

Then the Intolerable acts.

So what's new here? I've been grandfathered in on five separate occasions / subjects over as many decades ranging from public retirement account to how my garbage was to be handled having all now made null and void for one lame excuse to another.
Such things started before contact with the original squatters on this soil, but so far, as it would seem to me, and I would think anyone who has paid attention, any promise, contract, treaty, bill, etc from American politicians from the top on down, encompassing the beginning, to today, that garnered any real importance for the people, where ever they came from, what ever the promise, has been breached, overturned, cancelled, reneged, forgotten, rewritten, excused, buck passed, etc.etc. Or will be.
And comically, this is followed up with the audacious gall to wonder why trust from the people is left wanting. (uh, some people it would seem)
No, not a cynic, just an observer made skeptic, via reality gleaned over three quarters of a century.
In all aspects of life and politicks, it's buyer beware, keep your powder dry, your emergency cache a secrete.

And don't get me started on my lifetime replacement guarantees from Sears! :rolleyes:
And they were still in business at the time too!

They keep getting voted back in and then people are shocked? :confused:
Those who predict a fight pay no attention to history. There will be no fight. They will not be going door to door, they will not have too. They will pass a law, most will grumble and turn in whatever is told. The few hold outs can hold out. They can't take the guns out to shoot and now and then one will get caught and made an example of. Amazing how fast people who predict mass violence forgot how fast they laid down for the great hoax lock down. This will be just the same. A LOT of gun owners will go along thinking surely this time the compromise will end as they toss their ballots in the trash saying voting does not work. :s0092:
As in Australia? Mate?

As in Australia? Mate?
Are people down under without guns? Last I heard they still have lots of them. MANY are now banned. So are they going door to door or are they just waiting till hold outs get caught with one they can't own?
The great lockdown hoax proved how easy it is to get people to just do as told sadly. Then they voted for more of it. Until that changes nothing will get better.

Are people down under without guns? Last I heard they still have lots of them. MANY are now banned. So are they going door to door or are they just waiting till hold outs get caught with one they can't own?
The great lockdown hoax proved how easy it is to get people to just do as told sadly. Then they voted for more of it. Until that changes nothing will get better.
Hey. I want to go along and get along too. I'm happy I can afford high taxes and gas prices. They incentivize me to do less and now, instead of bettering my future, that money can go to pay someone even more incentivized to do even less. Imagine some people can actually do nothing, because I care.

Last Edited:
Yep. That's what concentration camp guards said to justify what they were doing-- "Just following orders."
A LOT of the konzentrationslager guards and personnel were 🇺🇦Ukrainians and volunteered for the job. The hatred of Hebraic folk runs deep there and many liked their jobs and inmates often found them worse than the Germans- if that was possible.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads