JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hypothetically let's say a person acquired so many firearms that he couldn't fit them all in the safe. What are some cheap lockable solutions and location ideas he could utilize to keep honest people honest and minimize corrosion on firearms. Hypothetically this person might live in small space with little room to spare.

What is a simple method to make this style of ammo box lockable with padlock?

20231123_044903.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, I just need some different padlocks to do it this way:

Last Edited:
Hypothetically ....

This person should take stock of what they have and :
See if they really have a use for it and / or are using it.
If they ain't using it and ain't likely to use it....then sell it off or trade it for something they actually will use.

I would suggest that this person take a look at real practical solutions...rather than make-shift , improvised solutions.
And remember that something is only a good deal if.....you actually have a use for it.
Its fun to own stuff....Just don't let your stuff own you.
Andy

Hypothetically ....

This person should take stock of what they have and :
See if they really have a use for it and / or are using it.
If they ain't using it and ain't likely to use it....then sell it off or trade it for something they actually will use.

I would suggest that this person take a look at real practical solutions...rather than make-shift , improvised solutions.
And remember that something is only a good deal if.....you actually have a use for it.
Its fun to own stuff....Just don't let your stuff own you.
Andy
To your last sentence, that particular ship for this particular individual has already sailed and left the harbor looong ago.

For me, though, sometimes I think about what you say here and contemplate it as advice for myself even when it's directed elsewhere. So thanks for that.

Hypothetically let's say a person acquired so many firearms that he couldn't fit them all in the safe. What are some cheap lockable solutions and location ideas he could utilize to keep honest people honest and minimize corrosion on firearms. Hypothetically this person might live in small space with little room to spare.
Safes suck for quantity storage. I'd pull out the cheap and easily replaceable guns and put them in a container that looks like it doesn't hold guns. Use the safe volume for the things that you could not replace if needed to.

Last Edited:
To your last sentence, that particular ship for this particular individual has already sailed and left the harbor looong ago.

For me, though, sometimes I think about what you say here and contemplate it as advice for myself even when it's directed elsewhere. So thanks for that.
You are very welcome...and thank you for your kind words.
As for my advice ....it comes from my experiences....and while no one needs to do as I do...
If my advice / experiences help others as well...then that is a good thing to.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads