JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want all his guards to use nothing but BP muskets. Zero machine guns or semi autos to protect him or any one else in office.. once he and the elites as well as local law enforcement live by their words and only use muzzle loaders.. THEN they'll have at least some non hypocritical ground to stand on.. but the "rules for thee not for me" stuff is whats truly "sick"

Dear President Biden ,

You will notice that nowhere in the 2nd Amendment does it state that one must have a reason to own Arms.
The 2nd Amendment also does not state that one can only own Arms of a certain type .
Nor does it specify or limit the uses for owning Arms.

Just because you don't like something , is no reason for someone else not to like it.
Or in this case...own a semi automatic firearm.
Andy

Biden can eat $hit. At this point he wouldn't know the difference between it and the pudding he eats every night.

This is the one time I'll agree with him on a gun issue. He's absolutely right, they are sick and have no place in our society.

They are only SEMI-automatic because we're restricted from owning FULLY-automatic weapons, as our constitutional right should be.

So, Brandon, get rid if this sick rule. Allow us to own these as they were designed.

I'm still waiting on the current laws to be enforced equally before anyone proposes new ones, especially before this old, dimwitted, creepy perve, do nothing, meat puppet has his son in jail for the ones he broke.

:s0146:

Last Edited:
One of the troubles with mucking around with the 2nd Amendment is....
Once one thing is taken away / banned / restricted / etc....
The opposition just keeps taking more and more away.
They never stop wanting to carve away at the 2nd Amendment.
Any firearm is at risk with them.

The other trouble is that whatever is done to one Right...
Makes it much easier to do to all the others.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads