JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And by then, they (the Aussies) likely will ask the US for "assistance" but because of the economic ties that the US have with China.. I don't know. Maybe we'll give them all the "confiscated" guns from the gun "buybacks"? :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:
Oh we are giving assistance to Ozland - we are working closely with them on beefing up their military - e.g., the nuclear sub deals and other preps. We also cross train with their land forces in their country.

But if it gets nasty, and they see action on their land, not just naval conflicts, they will wish they had an armed populace, which they do not now (at least not like they had).

Ya know what's hilarious? A private/civilian air force owns some of the Aussies' surplussed F-18s. I wonder what's the "international laws" on arming them (as well as other fighter/bombers) and sending volunteer pilots to Australia for South China seas conflict... lol too bad there aren't as many civilian owned gunboats & warships.. that'd be very interesting to see..

Ya know what's hilarious? A private/civilian air force owns some of the Aussies' surplussed F-18s. I wonder what's the "international laws" on arming them (as well as other fighter/bombers) and sending volunteer pilots to Australia for South China seas conflict... lol too bad there aren't as many civilian owned gunboats & warships.. that'd be very interesting to see..
In general, at least in the USA and I think when we sell used aircraft to other countries, the "hard points" where weapons are mounted, are removed such that it isn't easily rearmed.

We have a mutual defense pact with Ozland and a few other countries in the area, Japan is doubling their military expenditures, and the Philippines are working on a deal to open up a base for US military again, so it isn't as if the USA wouldn't be heavily involved.

Just saying that if Oz was armed like the USA is, that would give China second thoughts about any action on Ozland dirt.

The Kiwis? Hah - they are sitting ducks and they know it.

I stopped watching when he started peddling watches.

But as to confiscation dickhead gov probably said the quiet part out loud. In WA state they are being more subtle. The ultimate goal for them is no guns in private owners hands. They are incrementally making it harder and harder to have a gun. I think their long term plan is like this:

1) find out where the guns are (ie WA and OR permit process, which is a registry)

2) Create ever more tightening rules that only allow you to legally have a gun if you meet all the requirements. It's like they are forcing you into a smaller and smaller box, and only so many poeple will fit. Fe permit, yearly background check, storage compliance inspections, mental health determination like Hawaii has right now, ammo limits? Who knows what rules they will add over time.

3) if you don't fit into that little box (for example you got your yearly paperwork in late) then they have an excuse for confiscation.

It's a longer and more subtle creep of you rights and if gun owners keep sleepwalking through it when they finally wake up it's gonna be too late. Every single step must be fought imo. And somehow some way we have to get gun owners and people that believe in the constitution, fundamental human rights, and keeping our country free from tyranny to vote.
I think you're missing a big part of this. Putting local gun shops out of business by ending gun sales through ambiguous legislation and tracking purchases through credit card companies (basically all online purchases).

I think the majority would comply ultimately and the few that stand their ground would be handled with superior force and labeled extremist in a major "win" for the "common sense" gun law pushers.

Thinking law enforcement would quit over this is naive. History tells me otherwise. Some would quit for sure, but most "are just doing their job". It'll happen incrementally. Jordan Peterson has talked about accidental genocide several times. Fascinating and terrifying.

Scary bubblegum inbound I fear.
most "are just doing their job". is not a good reason.

Yes, I was aware of that. Australia was the best example I could find to reflect human natural response. Plus we should add that the Aussie government paid citizens for the guns that were turned in. Pretty good money, too. I looked it up not long ago. Even discounting for inflation and the exchange rate at the time, based on the numbers supplied by news media it looked like a little over $600 per gun. Taking away guns without compensation will tend to make owners even more cranky.

I don't remember a certain US court case, it was a long time ago. Where it was ruled that the "takings clause" of the Fifth Amendment didn't apply to confiscated firearms because that had been done in the interest of public safety. Someone correct me if I've got part of this wrong, but this is what I seem to remember.

Places like California have found sneakier ways to confiscate without compensation. Like freezing grandfathered certain guns in the hands of owners without right of transfer to heirs upon decease.

It will be interesting to see how things go in Canada.
Not true The takings clause was what Judge Benitez used to stop the planned magazine confiscation in California.

Frankly I'm not the least bit worried about this. My guns will be scattered in the winds like my ashes when I die.

Yep. That's what concentration camp guards said to justify what they were doing-- "Just following orders."
Well good thing here and now is in no way comparable to The Holocaust. Even making a comparison of those is extremely disrespectful to six million people and their families.

They won't come after you because your a gun owner. They'll come after you cause your a pedophile, a drug maker, or some other BS. At least that's what the warrant will say, and what the media and your neighbors will hear. None of your likeminded gun owning friends will do anything to help you, cause they just found out your a wacko with despicable tendencies. Then after confiscating everything and you've been financially defeated, they'll drop the charges. But you won't get your guns back, and everyone will still look at you as the bad guy whose house was raided.

Divide and conquer.
I don't think so. Those things you mentioned aren't even on their radar anymore. You'll be shown as belonging to a "Far right wing extremists group and Mega Maga supporter".

Well good thing here and now is in no way comparable to The Holocaust. Even making a comparison of those is extremely disrespectful to six million people and their families.
I'm not offended the least bit, it's the truth some people don't want to see. But we are inching closer and closer to that type of system and that type of fascist subjugation in this country. Instead of the Jews it will be the conservatives and those who do not engage in "proper speak"
They; those who fail to follow the rules of the new Der Fatherland...

Last Edited:
Hmmm..

t-didnt-happen-because-of-the-actions-of-oneman-it-29315720.png

I'd like to point out that the same guy also reported last week on the senators who publicly stated they would not support a federal AWB. Guess who was on the top of the list? Believe it or not, Maria Cantwell. Yes, gun grabbing Maria. Why? Likely because she's watched what happened in this state less than a couple of months ago and has received more than a few letters and emails from concerned citizens from all walks of life. Yes, our voice matters. Our vote matters. Keep writing and voting, it's having an impact.

I worry more about the Washington Preemption where if the legislators repeals that law, then then individual cities can make their own laws about firearms.

I'd like to point out that the same guy also reported last week on the senators who publicly stated they would not support a federal AWB. Guess who was on the top of the list? Believe it or not, Maria Cantwell. Yes, gun grabbing Maria. Why? Likely because she's watched what happened in this state less than a couple of months ago and has received more than a few letters and emails from concerned citizens from all walks of life. Yes, our voice matters. Our vote matters. Keep writing and voting, it's having an impact.
Sure! And as soon as you turn your back she'll stick the knife in it. Dem dems are like the Borg. That are not an individual person. They are part of the "collective".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top