JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
McConnel is playing the long game here, it dosnt cost him ( or any of the Repubs) to show a little compassion and token support for anything knowing full well the real players will not be handing over any meaningful legislation against us, and if they did, if would never have the support to get signed into law! What we get is meaningless feel-good fluff that has very little actual effect! The Red Flag bullsh!t will get sent to SCOTUS at some point to be stricken down hard, so,.........nobody but John Q America looses anything in the interim.
I think it's terribly irresponsible for a "lawmaker" to pass a bad law on the assumption that someday the Supreme Court will knock it down. They don't - and can't - hear every case sent to them and they've missed a few very important ones.

See, Ura? What ☝️he ☝️said...

Man, I gotta 'splain everything around here... :rolleyes:

"No, I strenuously object!"

bf470eb7-71e3-433e-9bd5-41c7bd3b0665.jpg

Did anyone else hear: "how pro gun are you?" In a Kinda chuckling Whisper in the background when they read OP's post?

Last Edited:
Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
In all seriousness though, would you ban cars? Or semi arguably abortions (like Dave Chapelle I'm not really FOR or against them) but hey a murder is a murder, and a death is a death regardless of how it happens.

Guns are the last thing I will ever give up, we have a great many more important things to worry about and fix before I even want to talk about my guns.

THE ONLY reason we are basically one of the last countries to really have free speech regardless if its an amendment or not IS BECAUSE of the second amendment are your right and ability to physically defend your right to speech. No matter how bug or intimidating or wealthy etc your "Goliath" is. You NEED equal playing fields guns are that great equalizer.

PS this was rhetorical, please don't feel you need to answer ad I really don't care. Its merely to get you to think and see my point of view as I don't really agree with yours not to sound callus I just don't really care. Your welcome to express them, I'm welcome to read them, but I don't have to stomach them. :s0170:

Last Edited:
Show me one of these "normal people" you mention? And what's an "assault rifle"?
Your welcome to wait for meat wagon to come shovel your carcass off the pavement when its over, me I'd rather be waiting for the police to come to be the one who gets to dictate the scenario and convey what actually happened. Not some low life who would make up stories etc.
Idk why you think trained or " normal people" as you called them are some higher creed of people who are better or more adequate to know the situation AFTER the incident already occurred and manage it retro actively.

Apparently you've never seen the many videos of police or trainers shooting themselves. IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, in many cases these individuals DONT have as much training as civilians. Its just a 9-5 job for them. A lot of us live and breath this sport/hobby/way of life.
Some people practice karate, meditation, or chi whatever to center themselves. We just center and comfort ourselves on our ability to protect and defend ourselves and take pride in the fact that we don't have to rely on the good fortune to hopefully have others come and rescue us.

Anyway. Only 33 pages of I'm sure are valid points, TLDR, I'm out! "abandon thread"

Mass killings cannot be stopped, but why give the killer the advantage of a weapon which cycles quickly, carries multiple rounds, and can be reloaded easily? Sure, a pump, revolver, lever, or bolt action will kill but no way it can even come close to a semi.

I carry a semi or revolver for personal protection. I would happily give up the semi if it would lead to a (slow) reduction in the availability of that type of weapon.

When I use to hunt, absolutely no one carried a semi-automatic rifle since this would result in mocking their marksmanship or competence with a firearm. The goal was always one shot and done.
Get lost, fed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top