JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He'd had better luck disguised as a lamp or fence post…. Dam kid, eat a frakin' sandwich with some ham or roast beef in it!

:rolleyes:
he could walk down the streets of Portland dressed like that an not get a second look
you will note he covered the tattoo on his face with makeup

in fact in Portland, he would be considered good looking dressed like that, compared to many actual women I've seen in Portland

found this in a news article - semi auto firearms holding more than 10 rnds have been banned in Highland Park since 2013

In 2013, Highland Park had passed a local ban on semi-automatic firearms with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition, following a series of mass shooting incidents around the country.

the Supreme Court refused to hear a challenge to this law in 2015

Not what that expression means, but ok

ETA: My reply dismissed that video as actual evidence of the link between cross dressing and mass murders by picking two of the first couple things the person in the video offered as 'proof' and I tried to show that his proof was unfounded and poorly researched, this is called a rebuttal

IF what I had done was say something like "Well, yes, ok, all that is true, but what I REALLY meant was that there was no link between cross dressing in cloths from a quality store and not Goodwill or Forever21" Now THAT would be moving The Goal Post

See how that works?
** Mentally unstable people **

• 75 percent of LGBTQ teens experienced symptoms of anxiety in the past year.
  • 61 percent experienced symptoms of depression.
  • Among all LGBTQ youth surveyed (ages 13–24), 82 percent wanted mental healthcare in the past year.
  • LGBTQ youth were 3.5 times as likely to attempt suicide as their heterosexual peers.
  • The suicide rate among trans teens was 5.87 times higher than the average among all teens.
  • Gay and lesbian youth were 3.71 times more likely to attempt suicide.
  • Bisexual youth were 3.69 times more likely to attempt suicide than teens who identified as heterosexual

I suggest you google " Gay serial killer list ". You will get the phonebook on that one.

Last Edited:

At ~ 4:25 marks they list the firearms. No AR/AK
The KelTec Sub2000 is black and scary looking though….. it's a blessing in disguise that this poor excuse for a human being was more than likely only shooting pistol caliber rounds. The damage could have been much worse.

The KelTec Sub2000 is black and scary looking though….. it's a blessing in disguise that this poor excuse for a human being was more than likely only shooting pistol caliber rounds. The damage could have been much worse.
So much official bad info going around mixed in with truth. If Illinois does have an AWB he couldn't legally buy an AR/AK in state, which they reported he legally bought guns there. As far as I know, the KT 2000 only comes in pistol calibers, yet they keep spouting "high power" on everything. That is a lie.

Apparently his dad ran for mayor or some local office. It seems it is a well connected family. Possibly that had something to do with officials looking the other way when it came time to arrest or put papers on this kid

The guy looks like a creepy pedophile.

I wish these folks would just end their lives long before they share their pain with the rest of us during incidents like these.

As to him being a loner in the basement of a shared residence with his dad. Doesnt anyone check in on their kids anymore?
Even if they are adults, a caring parent does the right thing.
Lots of missed cues on this one from overreaching enacted laws to pure laziness on the fathers behalf. Ultimately the kid went through a series of bad choices. I hope he gets the chair or whatever death sentence they have in Illinois. Or another inmate does what our justice system likely wont do.
To hell with the death penalty that cost us more dress him up with Kool aid & tie his shirt in a knot let him out of his bed & breakfast with all the other animals much worse punishment

To hell with the death penalty that cost us more dress him up with Kool aid & tie his shirt in a knot let him out of his bed & breakfast with all the other animals much worse punishment

It's an either or situation.
I'd prefer he wasn't breathing any longer.

I bet he's found dead in 6 months.

** Mentally unstable people **

• 75 percent of LGBTQ teens experienced symptoms of anxiety in the past year.
  • 61 percent experienced symptoms of depression.
  • Among all LGBTQ youth surveyed (ages 13–24), 82 percent wanted mental healthcare in the past year.
  • LGBTQ youth were 3.5 times as likely to attempt suicide as their heterosexual peers.
  • The suicide rate among trans teens was 5.87 times higher than the average among all teens.
  • Gay and lesbian youth were 3.71 times more likely to attempt suicide.
  • Bisexual youth were 3.69 times more likely to attempt suicide than teens who identified as heterosexual

I suggest you google " Gay serial killer list ". You will get the phonebook on that one.
Bob Berdella lived on the same street as me in KC. Phuckin' nutjob.

So much official bad info going around mixed in with truth. If Illinois does have an AWB he couldn't legally buy an AR/AK in state, which they reported he legally bought guns there. As far as I know, the KT 2000 only comes in pistol calibers, yet they keep spouting "high power" on everything. That is a lie.

Apparently his dad ran for mayor or some local office. It seems it is a well connected family. Possibly that had something to do with officials looking the other way when it came time to arrest or put papers on this kid
Well, we all know that 9mm is "high power", cause Brandon says so, says it can blow the lungs out of the body :eek:

S&W M&P 15 found on ground and used in shooting.

Keltec sub2K in car he took to Madison Wisconsin.

Bought S&W M&P15, Keltec, glock 43x, rem 700, and a shotgun.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7...tomatic-rifle-fourth-july-parade-robert-crimo

Glad to see all those Illinois common sense gun control laws so effective at their alleged purpose.
The fact that you know what he bought as a civilian means that someone, somewhere, is (for good or bad) keeping track of what you buy too.

Well, we all know that 9mm is "high power", cause Brandon says so, says it can blow the lungs out of the body :eek:

Wow! If dad was connected??? That might explain a lot!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top