JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The pictures and videos are of my Step-Granddaughter's boyfriend going out for coffee this morning in the white pickup truck. He was going out for coffee and was turning when two juveniles stepped out into the road. Words were exchanged after he told them to get out of the road. It was just dark enough that visibility was poor and they were wearing dark clothes. They yelled back that they were from "cali" and don't bubblegum with them. They pulled up their shirts to show their pistols, pulled them out and started shooting. The second video shows the best angle - make sure your sound is on.

I will send pictures of the truck later - computer problems opening them. One bullet went through the back of the canopy and ended up in the radio/video player. One of them had a .40 and the other had a .22. Lots of police looking for the juveniles.

The cartridges that litter the street will probably have prints that the cops might be able to use. Always wear nitrile gloves when you load your magazines. It will help you get a better grip on the cartridges.

@RVTECH @Cavedweller More to the story. That was the second time he met them, the we are from "cali" happened earlier on the street up from where the shooting happened and they were blocking the street. They cut across yards to cut him off where he was going to turn and that is when they opened fire.

I am not sure where the second video is shot from - click on the arrows on the right or left to switch between videos. The videos were released by the Police.

Yes, the 2 running people were the perps.

It is too bad that I can't load the pictures of the truck - Apple. There are quite a few holes in it and the one that got the radio was inches from where he was sitting.

Last Edited:
The bizarre part is how they appear to be walking nonchalantly through the neighborhood, not particularly 'threatening', yet just start shooting indiscriminately?

Crazy little fuks need to wiped out soon....

joe pesci youths GIF

Yutes walking down the street capping rounds make for excellent hood ornaments (or traction boards….. or speed bumps)….. just sayin'.
Just thinkin' if driver had the presence of mind - and anger influence - he could have whipped the truck around and maybe pasted the little wack jobs to the pavement.

Ok, maybe irrational thinking but It wouldn't bother me in the least seeing their blood splattered 'we're from Cali' bodies mangled on the ground...

Last Edited:
Just thinkin' if driver had the presence of mind - and anger influence - he could have whipped the truck around and maybe pasted the little wack jobs to the pavement.

Ok, maybe irrational thinking but It wouldn't bother me in the least seeing their blood splattered 'we're from Cali' bodies mangled on the ground...
Everybody's definitely sick of this constant nonsense.

Yutes walking down the street capping rounds make for excellent hood ornaments (or traction boards….. or speed bumps)….. just sayin'.
@Stomper @RVTECH By that time he was riding on two rims. Two of his brand new tires got shot out. There just wasn't enough time even if he had a pistol to do much but get the Bubblegum out of there. Truck rifle would have come in handy.

The bad news is that is his work truck. Sliding tool drawers and all sorts of cool stuff.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads