JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is at fault here? The parents if substandard parenting, malpractice with medical/psychiatric care; incompetent school evaluations? Duty to warn? Most likely his health history had many red flags. jmho
The shooter planned to murder other people. In a free society, it is impossible to stop people from committing evil acts merely with laws. Morality is required. A moral people have no need of such laws, and immoral people don't follow them.

Last Edited:
CE296517-06EB-4364-B846-06CA5FB83695.jpeg

So much official bad info going around mixed in with truth. If Illinois does have an AWB he couldn't legally buy an AR/AK in state, which they reported he legally bought guns there. As far as I know, the KT 2000 only comes in pistol calibers, yet they keep spouting "high power" on everything. That is a lie.

Apparently his dad ran for mayor or some local office. It seems it is a well connected family. Possibly that had something to do with officials looking the other way when it came time to arrest or put papers on this kid
Rules for thee. Not for me. His dad would have made a great politician.

S&W M&P 15 found on ground and used in shooting.

Keltec sub2K in car he took to Madison Wisconsin.

Bought S&W M&P15, Keltec, glock 43x, rem 700, and a shotgun.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7...tomatic-rifle-fourth-july-parade-robert-crimo

Glad to see all those Illinois common sense gun control laws so effective at their alleged purpose.
Funny how they failed to mention the gun that was actually used in the crime during the brief.

Edit- disregard. After watching the brief again I was short one gun. They just didn't list it by name like the others. It was simply identified as "the gun used in the attack."

View attachment 1235460
Hmmmm... the firearm in question is an AR15-patterned rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge.
So why is the MSM constantly barraging us with "scoped high-powered rifle" ( :eek: :eek: :eek: ) as the murder weapon?
Is SHPR now to be the new vernacular for the EBR?

Hmmmm... the firearm in question is an AR15-patterned rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge.
So why is the MSM constantly barraging us with "scoped high-powered rifle" ( :eek: :eek: :eek: ) as the murder weapon?
I think it's because Remington 700 was one of the guns either involved or listed by the police as one of the guns confiscated. Most press don't know sheeott about guns. And could be police didn't know which weapons were used at the time even. Just a lot of confusion at first. Just guessing. I think most people in the press wouldn't know the difference between 22lr vs intermediate cartridge vs high powered rifle.

Last Edited:
I think it's because Remington 700 was one of the guns either involved or listed by the police as one of the guns confiscated. Most press don't know sheehot about guns. And could be police didn't know which weapons were used at the time even. Just a lot of confusion at first. Just guessing. I think most people in the press wouldn't know the difference between 22lr vs intermediate cartridge vs high powered rifle.
Let's be real. That lil' "girl" ain't sitting behind a .300WM. The 700 is probably chambered in .308 or smaller. I'd be truly surprised if it was .308/7.62. My guess is .223 or .243.

Now they're saying it was a Kel-Tec Sub 2000:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads