JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honestly, you could've distilled your reply to, "no one needs a useless whiney little bítch, yet here you are".

;) :D
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt... :)

Nobody needs an AR-15.PNG

Last Edited:
Thought they were called standard capacity?

Am I missing something?
What you are failing to comprehend is that the cretinous vermin pushing these type of laws cannot understand normal thinking. They push an hateful agenda against anyone who loves their country, loves their constitutional rights and protects themselves from criminals set free by them to commit future crimes.

Any time a "liberal-progressive" tells me I don't "need" something, that means I need at least six of whatever that thing is.
In a free society, one does NOT have to establish a "need" before one exercises a right. It's the Bill of Rights...not the Bill of Needs.

Not to mention, asking, "why does anyone need a gun/AR15," is a completely ASININE question given the things we've seen transpire in recent times...

1) LA Riots where police stood down and completely abdicated the rule of law to the mob. We saw Korean shop keepers use these so called "Assault Weapons" to defend their lives, their businesses and their families from dangerous mobs when the police were NOWHERE to be found.

2) Katrina - Where the police were actively confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens and leaving them defenseless and alone to face the roving bands of looting mobs

3) The 2020 Summer of Love - Where just about every major city in our country was on fire at some point and once again our political and police leaders stood down and completely abdicated the rule of law to the roving bands of rioting, looting, pillaging, murdering LEFTIST mobs.

These are just a few examples off the top of my head.

Last Edited:
Any time a "liberal-progressive" tells me I don't "need" something, that means I need at least six of whatever that thing is.
The exact reason why I still have 75 watt light bulbs. So, why should stocking up on standard (read high capacity) magazines be any different?

Comment to self - who decided that there should only be 60 and 100 watt replacement LED bulbs as the new standard? Most likely the same Nimrod who decided on a 10 round magazine...

I count 10. You need 1 more the justify that scary magazine. Haha.
I dunno... "Trained professionals" (LEO's) only have a national hit ratio of less than 20%. 10 targets... that's a two 30rnd mag job.

When someone says, "you don't need more than 10rnds"... there's no rebuttal to, "you've obviously never seen me shoot before.":s0140:

I dunno... "Trained professionals" (LEO's) only have a national hit ratio of less than 20%. 10 targets... that's a two 30rnd mag job.

When someone says, "you don't need more than 10rnds"... there's no rebuttal to, "you've obviously never seen me shoot before.":s0140:
Some go straight to "if you can't hit every time the answer is not more ammo but more training, you're not fit to carry if you can't do the job with one shot."

Need...
What firearm owners need.. is to be left alone.

A firearm owner goes to a range...and shoots his AR15 rifle* with whatever capacity magazine one cares to name.
He shoots whatever ammo and however many shots one also cares to name.

The above ain't the problem...many folks do this every damn day.
If the above were the problem , then we would read or hear of more shootings.

Criminals and their actions are what is needed to be gone after...not the firearm owner who harms no one.
Andy

* Insert any detachable magazine fed firearm here....or any firearm here for that matter....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top