JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not an as hominem, it's just a fact based on observable evidence.

Your challenge asks if there was "anything" at all to suggest a relationship between cross-dressing and murder. Not, "Is there evidence enough to convince someone who has clearly made up their mind on the matter?" See how that works?
Sure, let's run with that :)

I asked if the was "anything" and I guess my bad for not specifying credible and fact based, but I guess that's on me, I set the bar too low.
So in that information that on the surface wasn't credible OR fact based, I should just change my mind?

The guy looks like a creepy pedophile.

I wish these folks would just end their lives long before they share their pain with the rest of us during incidents like these.

As to him being a loner in the basement of a shared residence with his dad. Doesnt anyone check in on their kids anymore?
Even if they are adults, a caring parent does the right thing.
Lots of missed cues on this one from overreaching enacted laws to pure laziness on the fathers behalf. Ultimately the kid went through a series of bad choices. I hope he gets the chair or whatever death sentence they have in Illinois. Or another inmate does what our justice system likely wont do.

Sure, let's run with that :)

I asked if the was "anything" and I guess my bad for not specifying credible and fact based, but I guess that's on me, I set the bar too low.
So in that information that on the surface wasn't credible OR fact based, I should just change my mind?
Only a valid question if your gauge for fact-based and credible is accurate. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that is. This is demonstrated by the fact that you didn't even address much of the core of the argument, only going after the intro segment about pop culture and then posting a picture of Roosevelt.

Last Edited:
The guy looks like a creepy pedophile.

I wish these folks would just end their lives long before they share their pain with the rest of us during incidents like these.

As to him being a loner in the basement of a shared residence with his dad. Doesnt anyone check in on their kids anymore?
Even if they are adults, a caring parent does the right thing.
Lots of missed cues on this one from overreaching enacted laws to pure laziness on the fathers behalf. Ultimately the kid went through a series of bad choices. I hope he gets the chair or whatever death sentence they have in Illinois. Or another inmate does what our justice system likely wont do.
I believe they have a strict catch and release policy.

I believe they have a strict catch and release policy.

Just watch.
He is going to become a poster child for some weird equity, pedophile, transgender, or whatever the flavor of the week virtue signaling trend is. In the end law abiding citizens will pay the highest toll for his crimes.

We now live in clown world.

Only a valid question if your gauge for fact-based and credible is accurate. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that is. This is demonstrated by the fact that you didn't even address much of the core of the argument, only going after the intro segment about pop culture and then posting a picture of Roosevelt.
The way I normally approach info like this is to begin evaluating the claims as they come, figuring what is set up in the intro will be the basis for the argument to follow, because that is the way an intro normally works. If what is clamed in the intro doesn't hold up to scrutiny it doesn't make sense to stick around to for the rest. Does his argument get better than "I have no proof but I found some books that say things I agree with"? I doubt it and I have better things to do with my life than sit around and listen to poorly formed and demonstrably ill informed infomercials into someone's biases

The way I normally approach info like this is to begin evaluating the claims as they come, figuring what is set up in the intro will be the basis for the argument to follow, because that is the way an intro normally works. If what is clamed in the intro doesn't hold up to scrutiny it doesn't make sense to stick around to for the rest. Does his argument get better than "I have no proof but I found some books that say things I agree with"? I doubt it and I have better things to do with my life than sit around and listen to poorly formed and demonstrably ill informed infomercials into someone's biases
I mean, he does cite academic sources suggesting a relationship between paraphilia like transvestism and murder/violence.

Also "here's some books that back my claims" is what's known as citing sources.

Confirmation bias is probably more likely, but I didn't watch the video, nor would I. I expect assumptions, bias, omissions of conflicting data, and wild conclusions in videos like that and am rarely disappointed.

I hope that doesn't make you feel bad, but I put most 'Tubers in the same category as Michael Moore when it comes to trustworthiness.

Now back to my Demolition Ranch video...

Confirmation bias is probably more likely, but I didn't watch the video, nor would I. I expect assumptions, bias, omissions of conflicting data, and wild conclusions in videos like that and am rarely disappointed.

I hope that doesn't make you feel bad, but I put most 'Tubers in the same category as Michael Moore when it comes to trustworthiness.

Now back to my Demolition Ranch video...
Of course it doesn't make me feel bad; why should it?

I feel left or right.. none of the shooters social media should be scrubbed. It seems so underhanded, as if they are trying to hide thinp

They are all calling it a "high power rifle".
The narrative being pushed it strong.
A rifle is a rifle.

When think "high power", I think 300wm.
Reports say he dropped a S&W M&P 15 out of his bag as he was fleeing the scene.

Reports say he dropped a S&W M&P 15 out of his bag as he was fleeing the scene.
Oh Im not denying the AR part. Just their terminology to demonize it.
High power is actually the wrong description as they are intermediate calibers, thus not a typical "full power" rifle load. I feel it is disingenuous to claim "high power" when in reality particular firearms are "high power".

Last Edited:
High power is actually the wrong description as they are intermediate calibers, thus not a typical "full power" rifle load. I feel it is disingenuous to claim "high power" when in reality particular firearms are "high power".
Remember these are likely the same anti's who love Sleepyhead and agree that 9mms can blow your lungs out. Try not to let mainstream media give you a conniption fit. We know the correct terms, the media blows truth out their rear ends and call it correct.

Oh, yeah...I was just dropping a recent reported detail. He apparently also confessed.

The media has been using the term "high-powered rifle" for as long as I remember, and probably before I was born. It is a bit outdated, as I always assumed it was a distinction between rimfire/black powder and modern center fire rifles. It has just continued in use without much thought, like the misphrase "I could care less".

Family members claim there were "no signs" - check

Despite the fact that:

Shooter had a history of posting violent and disturbing imagery - check

Shooter was known by police and had been visited by authorities on multiple occasions for threatening to kill his family and himself - check

Shooter had multiple weapons confiscated from his home prior to the shooting - check

Shooter had mental health issues - check

Shooter has ties to antifa - check

Somehow shooter still was able to purchase firearms even with a record of violence and suicide attempts - check

Stop if this is sounding familiar...

how the shooter was able to legally purchase firearms in Illinois

as for any debate on him wearing a dress, it's just urban camoflage
it would allow him to blend with the crowd and hide his tatoos during his escape from the area

how the shooter was able to legally purchase firearms in Illinois

as for any debate on him wearing a dress, it's just urban camoflage
it would allow him to blend with the crowd and hide his tatoos during his escape from the area
Yep a planned escape method.
A26B703A-69BE-456D-BFEA-A48144F204B2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews