JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shooter used a SW MP 15 or Kel-Tec Sub2000?
From what I've read the mp15 was used in the shooting. The kel-tech was taken to another location with the suspect with the intention of possibly creating another "mass shooting." But his planning never got that far.

Hmmmm... the firearm in question is an AR15-patterned rifle that fires an intermediate cartridge.
So why is the MSM constantly barraging us with "scoped high-powered rifle" ( :eek: :eek: :eek: ) as the murder weapon?
Is SHPR now to be the new vernacular for the EBR?
Looks like this is the source of "high powered rifle". Early on police said that's what it was so likely press all repeated that info:
DBF219B9-F915-4767-9634-64BD2FA4BE10.jpeg

Article on his drug use and parents.

Dad disassociating himself from son and blame. Spoke with his son about Denmark mass shooting the night before.

Article on his drug use and parents.

Dad disassociating himself from son and blame. Spoke with his son about Denmark mass shooting the night before.

I don't think it's the weed….

But how much danger is a bag of Nacho Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos in ;)
FIFY

And these won't stand even the remotest chance of survival...
Even less so if there's a tub o' sour cream within reach...

Doritos_spicy sweet chili.jpg

Last Edited:
Just guessing that if he was mentally deranged
In my world, anybody who does this has to have a screw loose. Lately, definitions of what mental illness is have been assigned new boundaries. I've read that many professionals in the field of forensic psychiatry think there is insufficient evidence to apply the term "mentally ill" to the majority of mass shooters. Because of a lack of clinical evidence of schizophrenia and related psychotic disorders, bipolar disorder, or major depression disorder.

Sorry, as a mere lay person, I have to disagree. There is something wrong with the brain of a person who carries out such an attack.

Re. Bobby Crimo, III, in this case. The facial tattoos are a Red Flag to me.

Not that it really matters at all, but it will be interesting... just for curiosity sake... when it is finally determined what this toilet stain actually used for the shooting. It seems pretty clear they recovered the M&P from the scene, but wrapped in a blanket? It might seem more likely that he wrapped it to conceal it for transport to the parade site, before the shooting, than it does that he took the time to wrap it up as a means to "hide it"(??) before fleeing the scene.

Seeing that he had that kel-tec, which is much more concealable, quickly readied for use (vs. unwrapping an M&P) and reconcealment while fleeing the scene..... you really have to wonder about the narrative. On top of that, the audio captured sounds a whole heck of a lot more like a kel-tec than an M&P.

It's simple enough if they just photoed a shell casing, but alas....

I can very easily see a shooter taking along a backup firearm, or an additional he might plan to use once he's expended the mags in his primary firearm, but it smells a little to me like the kel-tec they recovered from his vehicle was more likely the actual murder weapon. Or rather, I won't be in the least bit suprised if that's where the story lands.

Apparently this shooting is old news already and is already making its way down the list on most news websites.

It's rather disturbing how fast a story gets dropped as soon as it isn't working out the way they want it to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top