JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So we agree to disagree and I repeat you are wrong
But this is another problem
Do you think the Governors Race in 2020 was Fair ? Loren Culp / Comrade Inslee

Last Edited:
You are the one who is mistaken but you have LOT's of company. The reason these bills pass is voters. These bills do not fall out of the sky in the dark. I1639 and Sporting Systems shows you why we have this problem. Look up how few gun owners would even bother to sign the petition. This shows you why we have this mess. HUGE numbers of people who should know better choose to not bother. Boy can they complain though when stuff like this happens as they sit on their hands next time they have a chance.
Speaking of petitions. I wanna pound pavement up here in my neck of the woods, going door2door for sig's & handing out flyers.
As a matter of fact, if there's any other local to my neck of the woods, member's, interested in embarking on the such, along with,
:s0151:LMK :s0069:

Last Edited:
The board that "controls" alcohol sales does the exact same thing. I have seen several places get nailed. One common denominator was the place was blatantly ignoring the law long enough to get their attention. I don't like most of the laws aimed at guns. People who ignore them and blatantly poke that bear? They know they are playing with fire and will get burned.
True, in general. But if you are a member of a celebrated and protected group the board will leave you alone and grovel at your feet. If your establishment is raided, all charges are dropped and an apology will be forthcoming by the board.

So we agree to disagree and I repeat you are wrong
But this is another problem
Do you think the Governors Race in 2020 was Fair ? Loren Culp / Comrade Inslee
Maybe if all of us and the other non leftists would vote for Dave Reichert Dave could beat Turd Ferguson.

IF, and that is the BIG IF, a LOT of gun owners would quit making excuses and vote well for several elections we could turn this around. I no longer hold out much hope but I will go down swinging for sure. As election gets closer you are going to see a LOT of gun owners proudly tell all who will listen that Dave has NOT got their vote because he is not perfect. Then those same people will cry and whine if side show wins. :s0092:

You are the one who is mistaken but you have LOT's of company. The reason these bills pass is voters. These bills do not fall out of the sky in the dark. I1639 and Sporting Systems shows you why we have this problem. Look up how few gun owners would even bother to sign the petition. This shows you why we have this mess. HUGE numbers of people who should know better choose to not bother. Boy can they complain though when stuff like this happens as they sit on their hands next time they have a chance.
That's the pot calling the kettle Black LOL

IF, and that is the BIG IF, a LOT of gun owners would quit making excuses and vote well for several elections we could turn this around. I no longer hold out much hope but I will go down swinging for sure. As election gets closer you are going to see a LOT of gun owners proudly tell all who will listen that Dave has NOT got their vote because he is not perfect. Then those same people will cry and whine if side show wins. :s0092:
The sad reality is actually that the amount of no-compromise 2A supporters is a significant minority on the West Coast.

And no, this is not an excuse to give up on voting, I am a firm believer that people should always vote regardless of what polls and statistics tell them.

The sad reality is actually that the amount of no-compromise 2A supporters is a significant minority on the West Coast.

And no, this is not an excuse to give up on voting, I am a firm believer that people should always vote regardless of what polls and statistics tell them.
A LOT of those of "us" who do vote proudly tell anyone who will listen they throw their vote away. Doing this is voting by emotion. Makes them "feel better" but, all they do is help the worst one win again. Again I1639 in WA showed the real facts behind what is wrong here. So few gun owners would bother to pick up a pen and sign but they sure know how to complain when we lose. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top