JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Umm... I don't have one, don't own one and it's been years since I did.

9mm MIGHT expand, a .45 won't shrink!

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

My current favorite 9mm is my HK P30. It simply fits me in every way and it works. To try and tell myself another pistol is needed would be a lie. Wanted? Maybe. But not needed. Before the P30, it would have been the Para 9mm Commander sized 1911 or the HK P7

I really am fond of my XDm compact...stealth when you carry with the short mag, plenty of back up with 2 19 mags on my belt, accurate, easy to clean...I added a Pearce pinky extension, and it fits my moderately sized hand quite well...

exactly the same setup i own for 9mm. with ranger t 127gr +P+.. I surely wouldnt want to get hit by it eithert... Sure as **** aint bouncing off anyones skin.

Define your need, EDC, HD, work or ? Define your cost, cheap, moderate or high end? Capacity, alot or ? Is the 9mm effective, maybe not in FMJ but in modern JHP loads yes. Ease & recoil control by shooter, very good. I've seen 2 & 4 legged creatures get dumped by the proven 9mm, they had alot of holes in them and eventually they all expired.

Best way to find out what you like, go shoot all of them. Good luck with your selection.

It's an oddball, but I really enjoy my Arcus 98DAC. It's everything a gun should be, accurate, durable, and flawlessly reliable. Great value too.

Ok well picking up a Kahr CW9 tommorow. Its small reliable and good lookin, and yet still comfortable. My favorite ever was a S&W revolver that I sold my dad for my moms gun years ago.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top