JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GoodLife SweetAs !
1678421336019.png

Black Boss Porter. It's not the best porter made, but it's better than any American porter which can regularly be located. I'd give Black Butte Porter a 7 out of 10 and Black Boss an 8.

IPAs are for people with no taste buds.

PBR is good enough and it's cheap. If I wanted a bitter IPA, I'd suck on a dandelion and if I wanted to get drunk I'd just skip right over to liquor.

I also don't really drink. Maybe a couple a week in summer but that's it

PBR is good enough and it's cheap. If I wanted a bitter IPA, I'd suck on a dandelion and if I wanted to get drunk I'd just skip right over to liquor.

I also don't really drink. Maybe a couple a week in summer but that's it
PBR has a good "BEER" taste along with Coors Banquet original and Mickey's gotta have one of those every once and a while .

Favorite would be rogue Shakespeare stout followed by chocolate stout. Been years since I've had either as they cost way too much now but damn those are good. I like many of the KONA beers too, especially for summer. Best beer I've had is going from pub to pub in small west coast towns in Ireland. Doesn't matter much what the beer was, you go there for the poeple, live Irish music, and atmosphere.

Favorite would be rogue Shakespeare stout followed by chocolate stout. Been years since I've had either as they cost way too much now but damn those are good. I like many of the KONA beers too, especially for summer. Best beer I've had is going from pub to pub in small west coast towns in Ireland. Doesn't matter much what the beer was, you go there for the poeple, live Irish music, and atmosphere.
The Kona toasted coconut is pretty special sounds nasty but they did a nice job

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads