JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
opinions are like As*H*les and everyone has one. I have lived and heard many reasons for why someone carries some gun or another. It depends on the situation, how much gun you can carry and keep concealed. There are many great guns out there, and they all have their attributes and draw backs. I like GLOCK s for many reasons, I also like Rugers, and S&W, I carry all the time, I never have an issue with concealment. I also have over 2000 rounds through without a single hiccup or burp.
You choose Your gun for Your situation and needs.
You won't know if I have my GLOCK, S&W, or Ruger with me, as it will be concealed.
Mike

I love my Springfield XDM9mm with the 3.8" barrel. I am a bigger guy and this to me is very compact. Each magazine holds 19 (+1) and the gun has a very nice trigger feel out of the box. Its not the fanciest but for me, I know its one I can rely on and am very comfortable with.

Favorite 9mm for me is my PM9, very easy to use and conceal. Have 700+ rounds through it with out an issue. Several holsters with different options.

However, my new favorite might be the new Kimber Pro Carry Stainless 9mm i picked up a couple weeks ago. Shot it for the first time this weekend. Only put 100 rds through it in the last 2 days. Need at least another 400 round down range with no issues before I would consider carrying it. Man is this gun smooth and comfortable to shoot. Shoots exactly like the other kimbers I own but a lot less kick then the ultra carry that I have been carrying during the cooler weather.

Only shot two, Ruger LC9 and S&W Sigma, preferred the Sig.

Reasons: Bigger mag capacity, shorter trigger pull, & less recoil.

There are other reasons within each of the above but those should say enough.

Wish I had more experience to give more recommendations, but as far as I'm concerned there are very few at the price point of the Sigma that would compete. I did a lot of research when looking into my first purchase, which wound up being the Ruger, and it came down to these two. I listened to the word of a couple salesmen who obviously knew nothing, telling me the S&W had a hard trigger pull and jamming problems with certain ammo. After shooting my bosses I found both to be absolutely false. Wish I had found that before my purchase, but I do love my LC9, and wouldn't trade it straight across even now. There's something to be said for the manly kick of the little rocket.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

CZ 75 or clone. I have yet to find a better pistol for the money. - PhysicsGuy

I just picked up the EAA Witness P Carry. I love this gun. I looked, fondled, and thought about a lot of guns before I picked this one up. No disappointment and no regrets. There's a CZ P-01 hidden in the OR classifieds. You should check it out.

I am going to be the odd man out on this one but.... My personal fav is my magnum research baby eagle. Accurate, reliable almost no recoil, sweet trigger
And a rail to boot.

NOT asking specificallly but I have been curious, wanting to try one of those. Daugher is buying one for son in law and wanted my opinions ... all I had to offer was "looks cool, never fired one." Thanks for sharing your experiences. Thinking I will be testing one out Xmas day ... probably the day after - gotta clean up all the paper and ribbon on Xmas day

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top