JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guess what, you do not trade up when you sell a beretta, you spend more money and do not get as good of gun, there is a reason the army went to the m9, its not plastic , shoots everytime and is very fast on target, some of the special forces went to hk and others but most now carry the m9 if they want a 9mm

SIG 226. I love 9mm pistols. I have a bunch of them and I have owned many others over the years. The ergnomics of the 226 suit me, it feels great in my hand and it's a tack driver. I would like to love my Hi-Power the same way but the trigger is horrible, it "points" better than ANY handgun I have ever owned. Mine has an appointment with Don Williams later in the year. I hope I'll have more love for it after it comes back to me. We'll see.

+4 on the baby eagle for my favorite 9mm. Mine is the original IMI version (no tac rail) and has performed perfectly since day one. Great trigger, dead on accurate, no recoil-decocker/safety which I like on da/sa pistols. Simply a joy to shoot and shoot well. If you ever run out of ammo you can beat the living crap out of someone. An empty baby eagle's stopping power is up there with the best lol. Very solid fit and finish and based on the proven CZ75 (although the baby eagle's have seen a lot of real combat as well, Israeli military and police units would not carry them if they didn't live up to their reputation because those guys KNOW they are going to have to use it, and kick their neighbors asses on a regular basis). I saw a couple votes for the CZ p01, I've fondled a couple but haven't shot one, they fit your hand like a glove (better even than the great full size CZ75b for my hands) and if they shoot anything like the CZ75 that would probably be a very solid choice for a carry piece, shaving off a great deal of weight from the steel cz's and clones without going plastic. Smaller but not too small that would probably be my choice for a da/sa edc concealed pistol. And although they are much lighter, the shape and feel suggest you would still be able to knock someone's front teeth out with a quickness.

IMAG0353.jpg also the 15 round mags fit and function with 17 rounds easily. The exact same pistols are listed as having 16 round mags outside the U.S. market, so I carry mine with 16 just to be safe although at the range I pack 17 in them and have never had an issue. Either way 15+1, 16+1 or 17+1 is a lot of firepower in a gun that can place follow up shots so accurately and rapidly. I'm not that experienced but in the hands of an experienced shooter this gun is great for double and triple taps. My Dad (ex military, ex "state department") keeps very tight double taps and always has to out shoot me with my own gun (although his eyes will go before mine so I'm just waiting for his vision to get worse).

well my favorite use to be my p89 ruger,because that is what i have,and recently acquired a glock 17,which is very nice too,compared to the ruger i am really liking the lighter weight of the glock

My favorite, right now, is my CZ 85 Combat .. SO many nice 9mm's out there that all shoot nice. Kahr PM-9 is my current EDC, and also like S&W 3rd generation Semi Auto's.
Glocks are very easy to shoot and shoot accurately so I like them also. Too many guns I "Like" but right now it seems to be the CZ ....

I have a M&P 9mm Pro Series. Such a nice gun, love the night sights, lightened trigger and it has a 17+1 capacity. Black on black looks good too! I've shot quite a few different guns and I can say this by far is my favorite.

I'd have to agree with Donavan. I am as accurate with my Kahr P9 as my Sig P226 Elite with Bar-Sto Barrel (9mm conversion barrel) and it is incredibly fun to shoot. It's big enough to shoot like a real gun and small enough that it just disapperars as a CCW. I've even shot +P CorBon loads with no significant change in recoil. It's an incredible handgun. If you ever get the chance to shoot one, don't pass it up. You'll be converted.
Oh forgot to mention that I added some Meprolight sights and it made a huge difference. They are by far the best night sights I've ever used.

Browning Hi Power. Never had any other gun fit my hand so well or make one ragged hole in targets better.
I have also had and liked the HK P9S, HK PSP (never should have sold them)
My first was the 92FS, but it really was too bulky.
I like the XDM quite a bit but just can't justify the "need".
A custom grip reduced Glock 19 is probably the serious carry piece I ever really "need", but decided on the same as a 23 since I wanted a 40.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top