JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1678471779757.png

Have not had one in a good while but hands down favorite is Chimay Blue. Pricey damn stuff that I made the mistake of trying one night many years ago with one of my kids. Tends to be hard to find which is good for me as I seldom see it to tempt me. :D

The one you hand me! I actually have a wide spectrum of beers I like as long as it is well crafted. I was a prolific homebrewer for many years and brewed many styles that were all good in the right moment. I wish I had some of my Russian imperial stout left. It would be a fine one to crack to celebrate my first AK if it actually comes to fruition.

What's your favorite?
I know there are a lot of good beers out there, and you can't have just one favorite!
What's one?

I really like IPA's.

Deschutes 'Squeezy Rider'. Derishus!
Hey! I didn't think you were still here. I still have that sweet no-dash 686 I got from you! That was a fun trip.

Beer? Yes. These days I just lightweight it with a couple/three PBR 12 oz'ers. More beer less buzz is how I roll now.

Hey! I didn't think you were still here. I still have that sweet no-dash 686 I got from you! That was a fun trip.

Beer? Yes. These days I just lightweight it with a couple/three PBR 12 oz'ers. More beer less buzz is how I roll now.
Very cool. I'm glad you still have it.

I like more beer with more buzz!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews