JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For carry I like my Taurus PT709, for range and plinking, it doesn't get much better then my Sig p229, after I sent it back to Sig for an upgraded trigger, new recoil spring and new sights, it is pure joy to shoot. I really want to get a high power though, everyone says they are sweet.

a98dac.jpg

It's got cool-factor due it its relative obscurity, which when combined with its 100% reliability with any kind of ammo, as well as its accuracy and durability, makes for a pretty sweet gun.

My Sig Sauer P226R Enhanced Elite. Very Accurate, it never give any problems, very reliable, good sight pictures with tritium 3-dot night sights, one piece grips that's slimmer and more aggressive than the Standard grips, the trigger is very good both DA & SA (IMHO). SRT is really nice. short reset allows me to put a faster second shot. soft recoil, I like the front cocking serrations on the slide for press check.. and the Sig P226R Enhanced Elite just looks pretty Bad A** In my opinion. :)

I know it seems odd but.... I did buy a kel-tech 9mm and actually love it a lot. I bought it for my wife. she has real hands not sticks and the 9mm was a little thicker in the frame than their .380 so it was a buy plus i heard a bunch of good reviews. Including some good friends down at callie'skustoms. so i bought it for her. i must say it is compact and light but little recoil and shoots straight.20 ft is about where it is at with this one but you can also buy it for under 300$ new. one mag in box not bad. that is my opinion. but then again i owned a worthless ruger p89 before so i am a little more happy with the new one.!

ive only owned two a 3rd gen S & W that held 8+1 and now a Bersa Thunder 9 Pro. and this freekin thing rocks. hardley any recoil holds 17+1 and is super accurate for me any way. it is a little heavy to carry but i manage.

Well favorite is a idea in it's self, I can't really say that I have a favorite anything in 9mm, but the one that always makes it into the range bag with all my new loads is an older Charles Daly ZDA, copy of the Sig 226, it is a workhorse, and perhaps because it is so tough and was not as expensive as any of my Sigs, is the reason why it always goes to test the new rounds.

I have shot that ZDA the most of any 9mm that I own, it is easy to clean, the barrel just goes into the sonic cleaner, suspended on an angle and I can watch the lead and powder particles just fall out while it cleans.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top