JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really? Where? Even 9mm FMJ will go clear through the body cavity of an adult male. I have never heard of a 9mm 'bouncing' off skin. It's not the most popular military side arm round in the world because it is ineffective.

Well, I can back that up. Ive too seen 9mm bounce off skin. Just today loading my magazine with 9mm fmj and I dropped one, and low and behold, it bounced off the skin of my foot.

Ideally, the best 9mm is slightly less effective than a really foul odor, but slightly more effective than a dirty look

I think those who have been killed by a 9mm would argue with you, if they could. Also some of new bullet designs helps the 9mm to be something more than a .45 on stun. ;) There is more to the story than just the caliber. There are some people who would be completely ineffective even if they were carrying a 105mm.

+1 Baby Eagle...all steel IMI ...nice trigger...smooth shooter! :s0155:

I am going to have to agree it is the best out of the box shooter I have. A little heavy but after a minute I don't feel it any more. the best thing is it is made in Israel, so if you run out of ammo you can beat the enemy with it and then reload to continue shooting.

I will be the odd one out here. While I prefer .45s, I do like my old S&W 639 a lot. Ergos are perfect for me. Handles well. Accurate.
639target.jpg
50 shots, 10 yards, rapid fire.

I am looking for another 9mm, and strongly leaning to the Beretta PX4 Storm any opinions of the weapon itself not the caliber. I don't want to hear how bad 9mm sucks I just want an honest objective opinion of the PX4. I almost bought one the other day but did not. Figured I better ask around a bit before I buy.

I have a 92FS that works great I just want something a little different.

I really am fond of my XDm compact...stealth when you carry with the short mag, plenty of back up with 2 19 mags on my belt, accurate, easy to clean...I added a Pearce pinky extension, and it fits my moderately sized hand quite well...

I am looking for another 9mm, and strongly leaning to the Beretta PX4 Storm any opinions of the weapon itself not the caliber. I don't want to hear how bad 9mm sucks I just want an honest objective opinion of the PX4. I almost bought one the other day but did not. Figured I better ask around a bit before I buy.

I have a 92FS that works great I just want something a little different.

My son has one and it is really great. If I traded him my P228 I wouldn't feel bad at all. Even Steven!

I settled a few years back on the Glock 19 because it fits my hand like a glove, I can shoot them very well and they are very reliable. The fact that mags (15, 17 and 33rd) are easy to get and reasonably priced doesn't hurt.

My second pick is a Smith and Wesson model 659 that I have had since 1984. It is modified so it can be carried cocked and locked and will fire without the magazine. I used it to shoot competition back in the day in the minor class and a 1911 in the major.

She is a bit heavy in all stainless steel compared the Glock 19 but it will still do the job if need be.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top