JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the Ruger P95. I have one in the decocker model. It is very reliable. I am very content with it.
However, having said that, I was going to go out and look for a .40 S&W or .45 ACP. I thought that I might want more power than the .9 MM.
But, although I am sorry I had to learn this way - the recent slaughters in Tucson have convinced me that the 9 MM is adequate for my needs. I just want to try different types of ammo to see which would be better. Right now my pistol is loaded with Hornady "Critical Defense" ammo.

glock 26 and I want one again, need to pick one up, its a compromise, but its a small carry gun packing 10+1 and you can use g17 mags as well as 33 round mags and I shot accurate enough for combat effectiveness by far. But now its a state patrols back up since he needed it more than me.

I had purchased an M9 Air Force edition as my daughter was in the AF. The thing shot like horribly. She is now out and so is the M9. Replaced it with an XdM-9 3.8" . Amazing how well this thing shoots!!!!! Off rest I can do 3" groups at 50 Yds. Never saw that coming.

I really like the sig p250. It's my first DAO pistol I've owned. I was always against the DAO, but I broke down and bought one, and I love it. It's cheap, it's really interchangeable, and it's a sig. I like how you can go from 9mm all the way up to .45 caliber. It does have a long tigger pull, but it's real smooth.

nothin' fancy, nothin' new. i like all steel guns with some weight to them. I have carried all the below for CC, shot many thousands of rounds of of 'em, and have at least one of each.

1. CZ75 (pre-b or B). A pre-b is with me daily... it's my all around favorite handgun ever.
2. CZ75 compact (early)
3. Browning Hi-Power
4. Beretta 92

Any of my HK P7s. If I had to pick a fav it would be the P7M8, while I really like the P7M13, it's heavier and a bit thicker. Both are dead on accurate, more accurate than any 9mm I have ever fired and very easy to conceal.

Browning Hi-Power MK III, i'm L. handed (cocked & locked) perfect fit for my hand and reliable. Now that said...Kahr PM9 for a more concealed carry, one of the best, smallest and most reliable you can get.

I carry and trust my 3914. it is the one pistol that I would miss the most- it is the cheapest pistol I own but it is also 100% dpedable. I will be buying another one when I find one in good shape. I feel that it is all I need out of a ccw pistol. I feel that it is the smallest that I want to go in a CCW pistol. I have carrried mine so much that I am going to need to have it refinished. The blueing is wearing off.

1 Browning High Power- to shoot one is to love one
2 CZ 75/85- as above, only ever so slightly less so....
3 HK P7M8- flat, accurate, foolproof
4 G19.- er, functional, fits my hand the worst, trigger is the worst....

I own a Taurus 709 and a CZ 2075 Rami. The Taurus is a typical small lightweight gun and is not much fun to shoot because of its size and caliber. The CZ is small and mine is steel and not polymer, so it shoots fairly well at the range. The CZ is a great gun. My next 9mm is going to be a Kimber Solo, starting to save, may have enough in a year or so...:gun06:

Solo:s0112:yeah right! Got a Colt New Agent .45 and a Taurus 905 9mm revolver.
Solo will have to wait a few ...years?

View attachment 189983

Right now its the HK P30-It really shoots well and becuse its my newest pistol.
I still have:
Glock 34
Glock 19
SIG P6 (P225)
SIG P220
SIG P226
SIG P226 Sport
SIG P228
Beretta 92
Beretta 92 INOX
Beretta 90-2
Baby Desert Eagle