JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a Tyvek hoodie coverall suit and gloves, booties and a "bionic" face shield. The idea is to use that in combo with duct tape and a P95 filter in case there is some reason to protect myself from fallout or biohazard, etc., where I may need to decon.

Not optimal, but better than nothing.

---

RX'd 1K rounds of 5.7

A lot better than wrapping yourself in trash bags! :)

265943-3f34fe5465b58eb4fce1f5fef946687a.jpg

Ordered Pachmayr grips for it just now. Hogue doesn't make rubber grips for a square butt J frame :mad:

This goes in my GHB once I find a holster for it.

Ran the truck and OHV engines for 30 @ minutes today; checked to see if the ATV snow chain would fit on the RTV; no such luck.

Re-built the mount for the snow-blade and re-stalled it onto the RTV yesterday; the old mount was curling up like a pair of cowboy boots.:confused:

I received a gift card for BassPro from all the teachers at work. I picked up a couple of LifeStraw
personal water bottles. The balance of the card bought some lipless crankbaits for the bass at Hagg lake.

Friday; moved the reloading bench out of the cold garage and into a warm home office.:p...

Nice! I'm thinking on getting another Harbor freight work bench, and putting that one smackdab in the living room, behind a couch...so I can watch the news while I work.

...selling point: "yeah, but it'll make for a perfect height buffet table..."

We'll see, maybe after the new year...

Made link up and disseminate information with 3 trusted "associates".

Coordinating Instructions for future training.
Signal Operating Instructions (BREVMAT)
Antenna Building; 292 for the GMRS band.
Programing Radios.

Also discussed a recall on SIG AR's; slam-fire fix on firing pin.

Bought an Arktis B110 British SAS combat smock (aka "parka").
It's unlined (less sweating while running or humping a ruck), windproof, with lots of pockets to hold my Tier 1 (EDC) basic survival kit. Roomy enough to wear armor underneath, SAS style. I like the British DPM camo pattern, but I got it in Coyote Brown instead so as to be a slightly more gray "gray man".

B110 – COMBAT SMOCK

That's cool, Fun! Thanks for the web address!:)

That would go well with the French Foreign Legion arctic fleece jacket's that I bought last year! One of them weighs about twice what a Columbia Sports Wear's best quality fleece jacket does.

Last Edited:
That smok seems nice, wondering if they might have it in black or a dark navy...we sorta like to avoid anything that's overtly tactical in dress...course I wear 5.11 pants, but can't really tell from a distance.

-picked up some snugpak sleeping bags off Amazon for Christmas & there simple bivies. Got the idea from on here -- thanks! Had allways known about snugpak, but they had allways been difficult to buy. Dang things pack up super small for a GHB, GO bag or just backpacking.

Picked up 2,600 rounds of 22LR from a member here for .06 cents/round. Not as cheap as a few years ago, but better than the panic pricing of a few months ago.

I am seeing some really good ammo deals on this board lately, and haven't bought ammo online or in store for 6+ months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top