JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a Tyvek hoodie coverall suit and gloves, booties and a "bionic" face shield. The idea is to use that in combo with duct tape and a P95 filter in case there is some reason to protect myself from fallout or biohazard, etc., where I may need to decon.

Not optimal, but better than nothing.

---

RX'd 1K rounds of 5.7

A lot better than wrapping yourself in trash bags! :)

265943-3f34fe5465b58eb4fce1f5fef946687a.jpg

Ordered Pachmayr grips for it just now. Hogue doesn't make rubber grips for a square butt J frame :mad:

This goes in my GHB once I find a holster for it.

Ran the truck and OHV engines for 30 @ minutes today; checked to see if the ATV snow chain would fit on the RTV; no such luck.

Re-built the mount for the snow-blade and re-stalled it onto the RTV yesterday; the old mount was curling up like a pair of cowboy boots.:confused:

I received a gift card for BassPro from all the teachers at work. I picked up a couple of LifeStraw
personal water bottles. The balance of the card bought some lipless crankbaits for the bass at Hagg lake.

Friday; moved the reloading bench out of the cold garage and into a warm home office.:p...

Nice! I'm thinking on getting another Harbor freight work bench, and putting that one smackdab in the living room, behind a couch...so I can watch the news while I work.

...selling point: "yeah, but it'll make for a perfect height buffet table..."

We'll see, maybe after the new year...

Made link up and disseminate information with 3 trusted "associates".

Coordinating Instructions for future training.
Signal Operating Instructions (BREVMAT)
Antenna Building; 292 for the GMRS band.
Programing Radios.

Also discussed a recall on SIG AR's; slam-fire fix on firing pin.

Bought an Arktis B110 British SAS combat smock (aka "parka").
It's unlined (less sweating while running or humping a ruck), windproof, with lots of pockets to hold my Tier 1 (EDC) basic survival kit. Roomy enough to wear armor underneath, SAS style. I like the British DPM camo pattern, but I got it in Coyote Brown instead so as to be a slightly more gray "gray man".

B110 – COMBAT SMOCK

That's cool, Fun! Thanks for the web address!:)

That would go well with the French Foreign Legion arctic fleece jacket's that I bought last year! One of them weighs about twice what a Columbia Sports Wear's best quality fleece jacket does.

Last Edited:
That smok seems nice, wondering if they might have it in black or a dark navy...we sorta like to avoid anything that's overtly tactical in dress...course I wear 5.11 pants, but can't really tell from a distance.

-picked up some snugpak sleeping bags off Amazon for Christmas & there simple bivies. Got the idea from on here -- thanks! Had allways known about snugpak, but they had allways been difficult to buy. Dang things pack up super small for a GHB, GO bag or just backpacking.

Picked up 2,600 rounds of 22LR from a member here for .06 cents/round. Not as cheap as a few years ago, but better than the panic pricing of a few months ago.

I am seeing some really good ammo deals on this board lately, and haven't bought ammo online or in store for 6+ months.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top