JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 324661

Anyone have any experience with these, Neigbhor gave me 12 of them

We have something similar, 100 hour candles.

Try it out. It shouldn't give any odor. You can pull the wick up a bit & it'll provide enough light to read by, but it cuts the useable time down by about half.

If you find you don't want them, I'll offer $40 for the case.

IMG_0623_zpsep7bkpvx.jpg

About half an hour syne I finished off reloading 400 rounds of .45-70 Govt.

Yesterday I finished off putting bullets in last of my 700 rounds of 7.5x55 reloads, having spent the weekend doing the same for my .308Win 'stockpile'.

I intend to go down surrounded by piles of empty brass.

tac

This week I bought two metal tin boxes of Christmas cookies from Costco. Family and friends can enjoy the cookies, and later I can use the boxes as Faraday cages.

How to Build a Faraday Cage to Protect Your Electronics - Code Green Prep

Hmm good idea, thanks.

Costco also has 4.5lb Walkers shortbread cookies in tins for $20.

They are great cookies by themselves, or with coffee. Pair well with anything from PB to Nutella too...excellent trail snack with a mini pack of any "Justin's" brand nut butters.

Might do a "test" to see if vacuum packing the inner bags extends the bb date much, current bb date is 8/17.

What did I do today to prep? Uh...o_O ...Hmmm.o_O
Well,...I put up lighted decorations, hung wreaths and brought in the Christmas tree from the garage.:D

You did mean prepping to avoid disaster if I didn't get these things done before the turkey was cold..:eek: ;)

Oh, I almost forgot. I bought two rifle slings last night.;)

What did I do today to prep? Uh...o_O ...Hmmm.o_O
Well,...I put up lighted decorations, hung wreaths and brought in the Christmas tree from the garage.:D

You did mean prepping to avoid disaster if I didn't get these things done before the turkey was cold..:eek: ;)

Oh, I almost forgot. I bought two rifle slings last night.;)

I get the impression that you are just not quite as earnest as you might be in the 'prepping' thing......;)

In direct contrast, mrs tac spend much of yesterday 'prepping' by making six dozen mince pies...

tac

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top