JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never used an ATM. Don't have a card, so I can't. Instead, I have CIW. That's, Cash in Wallet.

Not having a debit card puts me in the main lines at Winco. Boo Hoo. That's the only place where I've found that I'm at a disadvantage for not having one. BofA tellers tried for years to foist one off on me, but they've given up.

Come to think of it, having a debit card would keep me away from BofA tellers. Which I try to avoid anyway. Because these days, anyone getting into a line at the bank is a Problem Person. Normal people don't have to queue up at the bank, they do bank stuff on their smartphone. Of course I don't have one of those, either. So there you go.
I don't have Herpes either, so I have that going for me. Which is nice.

3BesBjUb_400x400.jpg

...an ATM...

Stop acting so white.
Meh. Lots of people assume i be latino/Cuban, Arabic or Israeli :s0140: then they see my fair skinned, light colored eyed daughter and her fair skinned brother with big brown eyes, and neither of them have dark hair unlike their parents :s0140:
Maybe your social credit score is too low. Or you left the confines of you 15 minute city.
Possible there for @jkor
White privilege!!!! Wait.....could it just be from working hard and being fiscally responsible???
At being a parent, yeah... fiscally responsibility is mostly my wife :oops:
I tell everyone I'm " not quite white " .
Owing money has no emotional effect on me. If an institution is foolish enough to extend me credit, that's on them.
Hahahaha, I used to have a credit card during colleege.. its a large part of why my supposed credit score isn't over 800 :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top