JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well now...better get my doomsday tunes cued up...

The Eve of Destruction ...Barry McGuire..
The End..The Doors...
Two Minutes to Midnight...Iron Maiden..
It's The End Of The World As We Know It ( And I Feel Fine )...R.E.M...
Bad Moon Rising...C.C. R....
London Calling...The Clash....

Oh well....:D
Andy
Doomsday karaoke!
So then.....we need a "Playlist" for the final minutes.

Aloha, Mark

I guess that they expect a re-installation of Brandon or his replacement. With 10,000% of the vote in certain precincts, in swing states. All hitting the count after they take a "dinner" break at 2:00AM all arriving with president as the only matter voted on and arriving in an unmarked and unplated cube truck.

Well....I do have an ex-wife...current wife at times may wish she was an ex as well....:D
Andy
OK, you get your combat patch back! ;) :D

Admittedly, guys of our "nature" can take a lot of work to live with and aren't for the feint of heart (and you better have all your sheite in one sock), but I suspect our current victims…. er, I mean spouses must admit that (deep down in their hearts) we're worth it.

Plus my first wife was a (then hot in the 80's) crazy-beatch that I brought back from Honduras (who ran off with an illegal alien Mexican while I was deployed for 18-mos), and years later I found out (via an on-line mugshot!) that she aged like milk, so….. I actually dodged a bullet with that one!

Life sure has them twists and turns! :s0108:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top