JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been stocking up during the last year with great prices on ammo & reloading supplies.
Soon as SHTF Last week I ordered yet another case from SGAmmo. It arrived today.
I sent them a thank you because there packing is unsurpassed. The case was double packed with styrofoam peanuts.
I know of no other vendor who takes the time to package so well.
While I was visiting there, I saw this message in the following picture.
For once, I got my timing right! WhooHoo!

Screenshot 2023-10-12 124127.jpg

While I was visiting there, I saw this message in the following picture.
Sam runs a great operation and SG Ammo is mostly my go-to online ammo source.

But this message on his website is just gonna start another run on ammo, more panic-buying, more hoarding, and another artificially-created ammo shortage.

Speaking of stocking up. The shelves at this Cabela's (Tualatin) yesterday (10-11-2023).

Bullets,
1697141387876.png

Brass,
1697141228226.png

Primers,
1697141629248.png

and Powder.
1697141781273.png

BTW....the loaded ammo selection was also GOOD.

Aloha, Mark

Sorry to say, but the panic is only going to spread soon. This time it will be worse than all the others combined.

I would get what you need now, before it's gone.

Oh, and yes I know this is being engineered!

Yea, but check out them shelves in a few weeks.
I went through similar scenarios with sandy hook & covid.
Yup......

"It's....up to you."

I'm waiting until the prices go down even further. Because.....I'm CHEAP. If I make the wrong decision.....Oh Well.

Aloha, Mark

PS....yup....the good supplies of ammo and components here in America might be short lived. Because of the current situations in both Israel and Ukraine.

The first plane carrying U.S. ammunition landed in Israel Tuesday evening, Israeli officials said, as the country amassed tanks near the Gaza border ahead of an expected ground operation.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said the armaments, which arrived at the Nevatim Airbase in southern Israel, "are designed to facilitate significant military operations and increase preparedness for other scenarios."
Taken from....

Last Edited:
He is probably taking product offline while he jacks up prices.

Yup......

"It's....up to you."

I'm waiting until the prices go down even further. Because.....I'm CHEAP. If I make the wrong decision.....Oh Well.

Aloha, Mark

PS....yup....the ammo supplies might be short lived.

For what it's worth ....
Thank you for the informative pictures, that knowledge is an asset.

If the middle east settles down, everything's good. But I'm not going to bank on it.
Even now, many other countries are being drawn into the conflict!

He is probably taking product offline while he jacks up prices.

Look at other ammo sites, prices are rising fast!

I just bought 10 bricks of CCI Standard Velocity from SG. With free shipping, it was cheaper than the previous price dip.

I found some small pistol standard and magnum primers at Sportsman's today. Not as cheap as I would like, but not gouging, either. I'm good for years of shooting now.

I just bought 10 bricks of CCI Standard Velocity from SG. With free shipping, it was cheaper than the previous price dip.

I found some small pistol standard and magnum primers at Sportsman's today. Not as cheap as I would like, but not gouging, either. I'm good for years of shooting now.
I'll bet a dollar that if the conflict rises, the gouging will make today's price look very attractive.
Remember not that long ago when CCI primer bricks were going for $450 on gunbroker?

Yeah.....if/when......I'm in the market to make a big ammo purchase (case quantity - via the internet) I check with Ammo Seek.

So then.....
Some of the recent sellers that I've actually bought ammo from are.....

Target Sports USA
Brownell's
SG Ammo
LAX Ammo

Of course......look for the coupons, discounts and free shipping offers.

AND, don't forget to check the classified at NWFA.com.

Aloha, Mark

Yeah.....if/when......I'm in the market to make a big ammo purchase (case quantity - via the internet) I check with Ammo Seek.

So then.....
Some of the recent sellers that I've actually bought ammo from are.....

Target Sports USA
Brownell's
SG Ammo
LAX Ammo

Of course......look for the coupons, discounts and free shipping offers.

AND, don't forget to check the classified at NWFA.com.

Aloha, Mark
Thank You for letting members know where you have bought ammo from, with success.

My problem with the resource, ammo seek, is that I am unfamilar with many of the vendors, and do not know what it's like to do business with them.

Perhaps.....
If someone wants to make a BIG/BIGGER BET on this ammo run (without getting into "Gouging"). Well maybe, one could/should INVEST some of their money, into a favorite stock(s)?

OLN
VSTO
POWW

Or the big guys in the "Military Industrial Complex"

BA
LMT
NOC
HII
LHX
HON
RTX

The above list(s) is in no particular order and they may or may not be suitable to your needs/investment portfolio or style of investing. None of this is a recommendation to BUY or Sell. As always....YOU should do your own RESEARCH into any stock BEFORE investing.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top