JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to say anymore about if I'm prepping or how much. If the chips hit the table (grid down) people might find where you live and come after prepping supplies they know you have. I'm feeling paranoid. :eek:

If the grid goes down my plan is to get on the computer and look up preppers on the Internet then use my GPS to drive over to their houses and steal their stuff as they stand by helplessly. Obviously I've put a lot of thought into my Master Plan. ;)
(For the paranoid among us: just being a smart-azz, relax!)

I'm not going to say anymore about if I'm prepping or how much. If the chips hit the table (grid down) people might find where you live and come after prepping supplies they know you have. I'm feeling paranoid. :eek:

Beware of Murphy's Law on warfare; "If the attack is going too good, it is an ambush". Some people may be using houses to lure-in victims.... Smoke coming out of the chimney, the smell of coffee and bacon, and internet stories of all kinds of supplies stacked up.

Check the sky for buzzards before you dive in.... :D

If the grid goes down my plan is to get on the computer and look up preppers on the Internet then use my GPS to drive over to their houses and steal their stuff as they stand by helplessly. Obviously I've put a lot of thought into my Master Plan. ;)
(For the paranoid among us: just being a smart-azz, relax!)

Meet my little......um....BIG, 7.62N friend!:D

Ever hear of someone smoking meat in a (outdoor) file cabinet? The bottom drawer is the heat/smoke box, the top drawer is the carb..

I've seen pictures of it. I'm not keen on all that paint, however.

Restocked my GHB today also. I'd been scavenging from it the past couple of weeks. Needed hand warmers, snacks,water, a fresh beanie and Motrin. Also switched out the running shoes in the car for a pair of snow boots and heavy socks.

I'm not a smoker expert but it's really not as difficult as it seems
Some flavor,low heat and lots of time
Patience is the thing I need:D

The most difficult thing, for me, is maintaining the temperature (I have plenty of patience ;) ) The bourbon turkey we did for both Thanksgiving and Christmas turned out amazing!

My father-in-law gave me this tool yesterday. It is gas and water shut-off combined into one tool.

ToolO.jpg

Oh and it has been snowing a lot, hence the background. Meh.

My father-in-law gave me this tool yesterday. It is gas and water shut-off combined into one tool.

View attachment 332553

Oh and it has been snowing a lot, hence the background. Meh.

I have one hanging on a peg by the back door so it can be grabbed quickly on the way out. That came in handy 2 years ago when a pipe burst inside the wet wall of our 1931 house and started flooding the basement. When I saw what was happening I grabbed it and shut off the water to the house in under a minute. It works.

I have one hanging on a peg by the back door so it can be grabbed quickly on the way out. That came in handy 2 years ago when a pipe burst inside the wet wall of our 1931 house and started flooding the basement. When I saw what was happening I grabbed it and shut off the water to the house in under a minute. It works.

Being able to shut down the natural gas main is another bonus.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top