JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! Any out buildings? & how's the land / neighboring property situation (grazing/water/access rights etc)?
2 out buildings, one is 40X70. The other is only 10X20, there is also a woodshed/pump house. Water access is by well only, I have no idea about grazing rights but there was some literature from the IDL in the packet we received. Nearest Neigbhor's house is exactly 2.3 miles as the crow flies.

I've had two of them myself this is my third, I actually set out to buy an XR 650 L but they made me a closeout deal on this 2016 KLR of $5450, almost $1400 bucks off MSRP and $1200 cheaper than the XR. Made it hard to say no :D
My last one was a 2009 that I bought in 2011, it had less than 10 miles on it and I got it for $2200 off MSRP

I haven't tried this stuff yet. I have used less of the flavor packet, then beefed up the flavor with low sodium soya sauce and red pepper flakes.

IMG_0468.JPG

BTW, lots of different brands have low/reduced sodium, google it! :)

Last Edited:
Stacked firewood for the winter. Have enough to get us through now. Processed 8 pints of salsa and cooked down my own tomatoes to sauce for the first time. Got almost 2 quarts out of 5 quarts of tomatoes. Harvested everything from the garden except the carrots and onions. Got our natural gas furnace finally installed and running. Hubs is putting the old oil one in his shop. Bought 40 pounds of grass fed beef from the local salesman.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top