JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what did the hoody and jacket do to deserve such treatment??? Other than the stabbing of said little old lady?

Brilliant idea from user Xleb...use clothing that's not suitable for donation (broken zippers, tears, broken elastic banding) and re-purpose them for training (then for rags).

He mentioned you can further expound on that by mixing in innocents & with a partner mix it up while the other person isn't looking, then clear the range, call it & have them turn draw, acquire & fire.

...zombie meth heads will not have target zones on them in a defensive situation, so it's a very good learning tool.

Brilliant idea from user Xleb...use clothing that's not suitable for donation (broken zippers, tears, broken elastic banding) and re-purpose them for training (then for rags).

He mentioned you can further expound on that by mixing in innocents & with a partner mix it up while the other person isn't looking, then clear the range, call it & have them turn draw, acquire & fire.

...zombie meth heads will not have target zones on them in a defensive situation, so it's a very good learning tool.
I like it, adds another level to the training, that's a great idea... And when your done, cleaning rags and patches...

Now you've got me thinking...

The sides are some kind of composite material. I would say they are weather resistant to some extent, they came from a high tech company who used them for interior storage and shipping.

Keep them inside and you are good to go. That is what I plan with mine. Keep them closed and out of the weather, the damn mice can't get in them.

Picked up some of those "tattler" reusable canning kids. Going to try them out next time I can. We were going to take the camper off the truck this weekend, but decided to wait to see what happens with the election. Today is Nevada Day so school is closed, I have the day off. Going to put all of the stuff from my most recent Costco run into Mylar and buckets. And bake some tollhouse cookies to send to my boy in Florida :D

I bought 5 55gallon food grade black plastic drums for water storage

filled them and then went to Granger (swan Island) and picked up 2 manual hand pumps

(55gallon food grade black plastic drums matter too) LOL

Picked up some of those "tattler" reusable canning kids. Going to try them out next time I can. We were going to take the camper off the truck this weekend, but decided to wait to see what happens with the election. Today is Nevada Day so school is closed, I have the day off. Going to put all of the stuff from my most recent Costco run into Mylar and buckets. And bake some tollhouse cookies to send to my boy in Florida :D
will ya send me some tollhouse cookies to please please LOL

I know none of the members here would leave this kind of crap , but problem is folks that bring this sort of stuff to the shooting areas typically leave it for someone else to pack out

I know none of the members here would leave this kind of crap , but problem is folks that bring this sort of stuff to the shooting areas typically leave it for someone else to pack out

Agreed!

I still have both of those in the garage ready for next time (plenty more holes left to be made...). :)

Plus, this was at ARPC, even there we leave it cleaner than when we started...it's our range, same as public forest...

I was asked to deliver a presentation at work on the impact of a Cascadia Event. It was interesting to see the looks on people's faces when they heard that FEMA projects that Salem may be without water or sewer for up to 1 year, and the outlying rural areas and coast could be even worse.

Since the presentation, several of the attendees have approached me to say they had no idea of the impact, and that they had begun buying food, water filters and other supplies.

I will also be delivering a short chat about CERT and 72 Hour Kits to a Community Club next weekend. I'm hoping for similar impact.

Last night, I ordered 4 Wise 72 hour food kits for $20 each. I plan to use these as gifts this Holiday Season.

http://wise72hourkit.com/

Last Edited:
I was asked to deliver a presentation at work on the impact of a Cascadia Event. It was interesting to see the looks on people's faces when they heard that FEMA projects that Salem may be without water or sewer for up to 1 year, and the outlying rural areas and coast could be even worse.

Since the presentation, several of the attendees have approached me to say they had no idea of the impact, and that they had begun buying food, water filters and other supplies.

I will also be delivering a short chat about CERT and 72 Hour Kits to a Community Club next weekend. I'm hoping for similar impact.

Last night, I ordered 4 Wise 72 hour food kits for $20 each. I plan to use these as gifts this Holiday Season.

pdem, if you don't mind, where did you order those 72hr kits? :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top